Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva larval weapon modification recommendations

XiaoYenOL

Now that there are too many Kuva weapon series and players are facing the impact of the weapon pool chances, it is recommended to separate different weapons such as primary weapons, secondary weapons and melee weapons. For example, the earth captures the main weapon, Mars comes out of the melee weapon, and Saturn comes out.  The secondary weapon, Sedna's air combat weapon.  Ask the official to consider

1) Posting this in General Discussion is pointless - DE don't read that, its just players having game-related conversations.

2) This idea keeps coming up every week or so, even before recent additions. And yes, the kuva weapon pool is horrible now. I started the grind recently and it took me about 30 attempts to get one of the new 3 weapons.

DE reduced the grind burn out on killing the lich, but the burn out on larva farm compensates it completely. The sooner we address this obvious issue - the better.

would be easy enough to make it so the weapon type used to down the Larvling determines the type of weapon that can drop, e.g. using a rifle reduces the pool to only rifles (Hind, Karak etc.), and such. 

but hey, i got all my Kuva Weapons, so I'm not touching larvlings again unless they add even more. good luck and have fun to the rest of you!

Archived