Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Holokeys grind is awful

(XBOX)KayAitch

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Still waiting for it on PC too, DE is really dragging their feet on this one.

According to DEMegan its because of multiplayer issues causing problems with the drops.

And I really have to wonder what is going on.  I mean it can't be that hard to just change the numbers in the backend.
Hek even adding in a drop of 1 for ever lich/sister in the final mission shouldn't be that hard to do and shouldn't have too many issues.
But here we are waiting for them to fix issues with mutliplayer and the holokey drops.

And even those changes won't really solve the issue, the main issue of which being that they just don't drop.
I mean it doesn't matter if the veil drops 10 or 20 holokeys if you never actually see them....and there are plenty of people who just don't see drops.  I mean I have only just barely gotten all of the melee weapons because of how rare the drops actually are.  The last one I got was after 16 missions in a row of zero holokeys.

DE just really needs to go full token shop, not this half-token shop half RNG BS that they came up with.
Just give us a guaranteed number of tokens for doing the void storm so that we are always making progress towards the weapons.
IF needed they can increases the prices...but as long as people are actually making guaranteed measurable progress in every mission I don't think they'll mind too much.

On 2021-08-16 at 5:23 AM, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

I'm not talking about professionalism. Yeah, you should complete the work to whatever standard is required.

Caring about your work is professionalism.  And when the person doing the work is also the person that is setting the standard for what gets released and what's good enough to stay in the game regardless of player complaints, then the standard becomes completely irrelevant.  Many devs standards these days seems to be their bottom line and nothing else.

These same devs will cry on twitter about entitled gamers when their game gets left for dead the second something better comes out.  Warframe is lucky in that it's in a really niche category with very little competition and the only other entries were made by companies with even greedier upper management.  I'm only still here because there is nowhere else for me to get fast paced, high mobility TPS action with interesting combat abilities.  Most TPS games are much slower.  The very instant a better game in the same category comes out I'll be gone, and it's entirely due to the worsening issues related to DE not caring.

Archived