focus..lenses .. eughh

Fuzzycoco

Question

10 answers to this question

If you want to put a different lens on a different frame, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from that.  While you can't take a lens off of a frame to get it back and use again, each of your weapons and Warframe can have a lens installed on it.  So if you've got another lens and want to put it on another frame, you should be able to just do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

If you want to put a different lens on a different frame, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from that.  While you can't take a lens off of a frame to get it back and use again, each of your weapons and Warframe can have a lens installed on it.  So if you've got another lens and want to put it on another frame, you should be able to just do that.

yeah i cant do that.. like at all... arsenal - Equinox prime - lens section - cant unlock another one even though i have more lenses from eidolon bounties 

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

farm another one and use it, you can use lens on every frame, every weapon for frames and also on the operator amp

i hav 3 spare manduair lenses, but ive chosen the zenurik school but dont wanna do that anymore like at all.. 

3 minutes ago, Fuzzycoco said:

yeah i cant do that.. like at all... arsenal - Equinox prime - lens section - cant unlock another one even though i have more lenses from eidolon bounties 

Is your equinox currently at the max rank? If you put a Forma into her and she's not Rank 30 at the moment, she'll need to be at Rank 30 again for you to install a lens.

As far as Madurai / Zenurik lenses go, in the future if you ever do want to use the Madurai lenses, at least you'll have them on-hand. Might help to have some spare lenses for other schools just in case, if they happen to show up in bounties.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fuzzycoco said:

If you actually have the lens, you should just be able to use it.  There's no need to "unlock" anything.  My best guess is that maybe you are talking about the Eidolon Lens which you actually have to craft (it starts as a blueprint) or that you are trying to put a lens on a weapon that is not yet at max level; only a max-level frame or weapon can be equipped with a lens.

If you genuinely have a lens and a max-level item you're trying to put it on, and you can't put it on, then that sounds like a weird bug that you'd want to report in the Bug Reports section.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

If you actually have the lens, you should just be able to use it.  There's no need to "unlock" anything.  My best guess is that maybe you are talking about the Eidolon Lens which you actually have to craft (it starts as a blueprint) or that you are trying to put a lens on a weapon that is not yet at max level; only a max-level frame or weapon can be equipped with a lens.

If you genuinely have a lens and a max-level item you're trying to put it on, and you can't put it on, then that sounds like a weird bug that you'd want to report in the Bug Reports section.

its a mandaurai lens from a eidlolon bounty form krovus.. eqiuionox max rank no forma, just cant do anything lemme get some screenshots 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

ITS IN THE ACTIONS WITH POTATO... fixed it.... ffs :D 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fuzzycoco said:

i hav 3 spare manduair lenses, but ive chosen the zenurik school but dont wanna do that anymore like at all.. 

If you want to unlock more schools (or farm focus more efficently) you still ned to run bounties in Open Worlds (Cetus -> Plains of EIdolon, Fortuna -> Orb Vallis, Nekralisk -> Cambion Drift).

4 regular lenses makes a Greater Lens (4 madurai lens = Greater Madurai Lens for example).

Then you need to farm an specific bountie in Cetus (the last one, level 5 or 6 if you have Steel Path unlocked) to get the Eidolon Lens Blueprint. Then you convert your greater lens into Eidolon Lens.

Then you could farm in Apolo - Lua the Lua Lens, wich is the one that gives the most affinity from all of them.

Check this page if you are interested: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Focus_Lens