Proposal: Kuva/Tenet Weapon Cycling

(NSW)Glaive-012

I found it personally frustrating to constantly kill Larvlings/Candidates that have a minimal chance of generating the desired weapon I desire. It's especially time-consuming after multiple missions when the desired weapon in question finally generates. For this reason, I believe it to be much more convenient if Larvlings/Candidates, after being downed, cycle between different weapons before performing a mercy on them. They could display different selections of Tenet/Kuva weapons that switch every 5 seconds, out of the total 30 seconds until they expire on their own.

This would save much more time in gaining the desired weapon generated with their respective Lich/Sister gained from a single mission, compared to repeating multiple missions that offer the weapon solely by chance and RNG instead.

Hm. Honestly that would be best. No need to spread weapons over planets, just let it cycle and so the grind becomes straight forward and predictable.

I too am tired of skipping 5 nukors, 5 ayangas and 5 ogris before i finally get a single hek, only for the entire cycle begin anew. Its very frustrating and it gives me one hell of a burn out.

Like... Everyone saw this coming. We knew that this was exactly what would happen. And yet no improvements were made. Taking out the Lich is easier now, sure, but the grind to actually get one easily replaces time saved on the lich takedown.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-26 at 11:58 AM, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

I believe it to be much more convenient if Larvlings/Candidates, after being downed, cycle between different weapons before performing a mercy on them. They could display different selections of Tenet/Kuva weapons that switch every 5 seconds, out of the total 30 seconds until they expire on their own.

So it would be more difficult to ensure the weapon is a good one if you are seeking advice. You instead would have to know immediately what weapon you want for a chance to get it still. A higher chance, yes, but still a chance. There are more than 6 weapons from the Tenets/Kuvas, meaning that its impossible with your system still to get the weapon you want every time as 5*6=30 and there are more than 6 weapons. Dont get me wrong, I like the idea of increasing the odds, but this would mess with stuff like on the fly decision making. Thus it would need tweaks

Archived