Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you feel when someone in your party is using a necramech?

So I've used my necramech to farm mods and missions since I got it. I like it. It's more fun to me. My frames arent as fun to me. However sometimes people will just leave when I start using it or just stand around which is Warframe for I'm taking my ball and going home. So I guess I'm asking how everyone else feels to see if maybe I've just had a string of bad luck with pubs or if people are really as upset about it as I'm perceiving. 

I don't have issues with others using their Mech. I use mine when I remember that I can especially for RJ missions. Free roam it just depends if I feel like it or not. I don't see why others would have issues with it. Maybe when you pull your Mech out some feel they can just take a back seat and let you do the work, while others may not feel they can get an edge in around a Mech since Mechs can really just wreck a lot of the content, especially if they don't have their own Mech. Who knows what peoples issues are with this. It's just another avenue of ways to play the game. 

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I want to sit on its head and ride it to victory.

Bonus points if the Warframe spins when Voidrig activates Storm Shroud.

That would be cool

"Team Necramechs" one comes with a saddle, and another Tenno can ride passenger and, dunno, use own energy to activate Necramech abilities or use a mounted gun on the Necramech or something. Be like a horse, and jousting from the back of the Necramech or using mounted melee weapons 

Tell the Necramech pilot "walk closer, I wanna hit them with my sword"

First thing I thought of was Mariokart Doubledash, or the Borderlands co-op vehicles 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

However sometimes people will just leave when I start using it or just stand around

Are you sure they aren't getting into their own Necramechs?  When you're using a Necramech your Warframe stays behind and just stands still.

But to answer your question, yeah, I can't imagine why I would care whether you're in a Necramech or whatever.  It really makes no difference, it would be like being upset because you were using a secondary weapon instead of a primary weapon.  That's what makes me wonder if there's some kind of misunderstanding going on here.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Are you sure they aren't getting into their own Necramechs?  When you're using a Necramech your Warframe stays behind and just stands still.

But to answer your question, yeah, I can't imagine why I would care whether you're in a Necramech or whatever.  It really makes no difference, it would be like being upset because you were using a secondary weapon instead of a primary weapon.  That's what makes me wonder if there's some kind of misunderstanding going on here.

No like host migration left the game lol I'm MR18 I hope I would be able to tell by now the difference :p

Necramechs are pretty rare outside of open worlds. I use them on Deimos in Isolation vaults, mostly because they are good at taking down.. well.. Necramechs. When I take down 3 necramechs in a minute, the party usually is pretty happy about that.

That or I use them in Eidolons or for Profit Taker, which are also pretty convenient, especially for the latter due to the archgun being limited. 

Newbs are stupid.  I get bailed on all the time in XP farm when I pull out stuff that can mass murder.   They think its not fun if they dont actually get to whack something or shoot stuff and or have absolutely no damn clue how affinity sharing works.  

----------

You didnt say WHERE you were using your Mech??   Railjack??  Open Worlds??   Lichs???  ISO vaults???    Which mech/weapon are you using???    Im sure in some situations/combinations it could be a visual fx nightmare for some.  Like voidrigs+arqubex?   Or ayanga, morgha/cortege(especially alt fire) ??    Or maybe if your bonewidow and spamming melee lol. 

I dont know....  I've never ran into an annoying mech user??   I've had a few peeps say how much easier having a mech for Lich's is (and I was like the only 1-2 using one).

I've never seen anyone quit and go afk when i use my mech...  

------

Now if your down in ISO Vaults and doing the non mech side bounties.....  If your running around in a mech while your suppose to be picking flowers that would be a major no no.  

I feel mad, I feel angry, I feel DISGUSTED

I see a Necramech in my game and I type out "If I wanted to deal with a Mechs I would play MECHframe not WARframe."

And then I would continue playing but without using any weapons because if I wanted to deal with weapons I would play WEAPONframe, not WARframe.

And then I would overdose on sarcasm.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

No like host migration left the game

I know what happens then.

Loading a Necramech is loading its assets into the mission, it can cause a hiccup in the connection and add load to the host as it looks, weapons and mods are also loaded in. It can cause disconnection to happen.

Archived