The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Are Hypocrites!

DigitalHarbinger223

ok, I can get the foreign policy thing, but really racism and prejudice? You make it sound like it's unique to America....

My point is this country claims it's the beacon of freedom and democracy for the world. Yet these things are going on within the country. Honestly if it wasn't for the Cold War I doubt the Civil Rights Movement would of done anything.

My point is this country claims it's the beacon of freedom and democracy for the world. Yet these things are going on within the country. Honestly if it wasn't for the Cold War I doubt the Civil Rights Movement would of done anything.

No need to shun the country. Whether you want to believe it or not, USA is one of the least problematic countries internally speaking. No other country has the resources or man power to help so many other humans reach freedom like we do and even if there was another country with these traits, I highly doubt they would use their resources to benefit others. I will admit that the US is somewhat plutocratic, but with an education, anyone can reach great heights. So enough with the Sophistry and overly opinionated argument, and realize that even with all the bad traits the US IS a beacon of freedom for those who need it. Also, whats wrong with democracy?

Edit: Got all of those big terms from an anime called "code geass", haha :p

Edited by DragonSage

No need to shun the country. Whether you want to believe it or not, USA is one of the least problematic countries internally speaking. No other country has the resources or man power to help so many other humans reach freedom like we do and even if there was another country with these traits, I highly doubt they would use their resources to benefit others. I will admit that the US is somewhat plutocratic, but with an education, anyone can reach great heights. So enough with the Sophistry and overly opinionated argument, and realize that even with all the bad traits the US IS a beacon of freedom for those who need it. Also, whats wrong with democracy?

Edit: Got all of those big terms from an anime called "code geass", haha :p

Still over 10 Trillion in Debt. Education alone won't help you reach great heights. You'll also need luck and connection with certain people.

Other than the atrocious ending, the Mass Effect series was still a good series of games.

Solid gameplay, lore, and story.

Just.... stop right before the end or something, lol.

That's when you drop the game and pick up Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Portable ops, Peacewalker, and then pop a squat and wait on 5... or play Revengence...

make that over 600 trillion the new Obamacare COST 600 trillion...

pretty sure that's a bunch of bull sh!t... considering 600 trillion dollars or currency in general hasn't even been created yet. remember it took the US around 30 years to get to 17 trillion dollars of debt, and that's with a lot of over spending.

Still over 10 Trillion in Debt. Education alone won't help you reach great heights. You'll also need luck and connection with certain people.

you mean 17 trillion...

Edited by DragonSage

pretty sure that's a bunch of bull sh!t... considering 600 trillion dollars or currency in general hasn't even been created yet. remember it took the US around 30 years to get to 17 trillion dollars of debt, and that's with a lot of over spending.

you mean 17 trillion...

Think about the program as a whole... It is quite massive, and constantly requiring upgrades.

Doesn't matter everyone kills each other.

And we do have alliances of convenience like the Fomorian event.

Where Corpus bribed...I mean asked us to help them to blow up those ships.

But I want to ally with the infested !

They are a weapon... not something to team up with...

1120826-1248410585.jpg

It would be more like this...

They are a weapon... not something to team up with...

It would be more like this...

Tenno are little more than weapons too.

What was supposed to be a stealth Rescue became an all out extermination because Lotus had an AI PMS mood swing. 

So we are no different from the Infested.... But Infested as guard dogs.... I can dig that. :3

Edited by fatpig84

closer to 17 trillion and honestly for our situation its not as bad as people potray it since the dept Is no where close to going over how much the US is worth.

you mean 17 trillion...

closer to 17 trillion and honestly for our situation its not as bad as people potray it since the dept Is no where close to going over how much the US is worth.

Technically I am correct since 17 Trillion is over 10 Trillion.

Edited by ThePieBoy