General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

parazon requiem order changed

cha0sWyrM

well.....this is odd.

i just went to stab a sister...and i know that i have the order correct......but lo and behold....as soon as i go to stab her she grabs me and throws me to the ground...leveling to 5 and running off.

now...im 100% positive that i, not 3 mins prior, .set my mod order to what i know is the correct order. when i go to check....its not. my mod order is all changed around. i didnt do that. not only did i not do that...but its changed to an order that doesnt even make sense. i know for a fact that i had set it to the correct order just before the mission started.

im no pro gamer or anything....but ive done 40ish lichs by now...i know how to do them.

Did you switch loadouts perhaps? The parazon has 3 configs, and you might have different configs on different loadouts.

Maybe you set the correct mods on parazon config B, but you switched loadouts and that loadout has config C.

Perhaps a far fetched guessed, but it's happened to me.

3 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Maybe there was an internet hiccup and your change didn't save properly to the server?

yeah...i dont know...i guess? i dont even know if thats possible...but i dont have a better explanation.

2 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Did you switch loadouts perhaps? The parazon has 3 configs, and you might have different configs on different loadouts.

Maybe you set the correct mods on parazon config B, but you switched loadouts and that loadout has config C.

Perhaps a far fetched guessed, but it's happened to me.

i have never used or even looked at any other config for my parazon.

after thinking more about it...im going to say this is likely an internet hiccup, or a matter of me thinking the mods got dragged but they didnt. i was reconfiguring the mods on it just prior, i guess it would be possible that while changing the mods around, it simply didnt "take" and i just didnt notice. all i needed to do was swap the order of 2 of them, i wasnt changing the mods themselves. that doesnt really account for the odd order...but...

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• 3 weeks later...

I knew my correct order after finding out my sister turned up and on first stab she grabbed me after mission completed I checked and all my symbols had disappeared nothing was selected which I didn’t do, stupid game! And what’s worse is when u go in with a team one guys gets his 3 sister stabs and quits these players should be forced to stay till extract or it not count for them it’s a long ass grind and a not fun system

19 hours ago, (PSN)viper1005 said:

I knew my correct order after finding out my sister turned up and on first stab she grabbed me after mission completed I checked and all my symbols had disappeared nothing was selected which I didn’t do, stupid game

If you successfully stabbed with all 3 in the right order, they ran away to railjack missions. The process changed a while back, it isn't broken.

• Like 1