General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Is Wukong bugged?

PrestigiousWrath

Not a bug, buddy. Thats how its supposed to work. I think thematically, they're the same entity. He can make a clone but it doesnt clone his weapons. 

Playing without a primary or secondary can force them to use other weapons however. Not sure of the exact details. 

Edit: wow I think I misread your post very badly

31 minutes ago, PrestigiousWrath said:

Hello, I was playing and I realized that when I use my Primary weapon, the Wukong Clone only uses his Melee Weapon and vice versa.

That part is normal.

31 minutes ago, PrestigiousWrath said:

When I use my Secondary he uses his Secondary so I wonder if anyone else is getting this bug?

This is Not Expected, In the past he normally uses Melee when you use Secondary.

The intended behavior is:

if you use a Gun, Clone uses Melee. and if you use Melee, Clone uses a Gun (either primary or secondary depending on which one you most recently touched). The only time both of you ever should use the same weapon, is if you force it by Not Equipping any alternatives.

Noted, there was a rare instance recently where I found Both myself and the Clone wielding Secondary at the same time.

I haven't seen it happen again. I believe I may have been rapidly swapping between Operator and WF, a Synthesis Scanner may have been involved as well.

10 hours ago, PrestigiousWrath said:

Hello, I was playing and I realized that when I use my Primary weapon, the Wukong Clone only uses his Melee Weapon and vice versa. When I use my Secondary he uses his Secondary so I wonder if anyone else is getting this bug?

thats normal wuk clone will always use the oposite weapon that you were using  for example if you use primary and switch to melee wuk clone will wield primary but if you equip only 1 weapon example primary and call out the clone then both will be using the same gun 

15 hours ago, maxximuxx said:

thats normal wuk clone will always use the oposite weapon that you were using  for example if you use primary and switch to melee wuk clone will wield primary but if you equip only 1 weapon example primary and call out the clone then both will be using the same gun 

Good job not reading the post

Pretty sure it was explained but I'm just writing what I know from playing him often. As far as the clone having melee out when you have your secondary or primary out is normal, and when you have your melee out it will use whatever weapon (primary or secondary) was most recently used. As far as the clone using the same weapon as you, that would be when you have only one weapon equipped, ex a primary weapon it will equip that same weapon, this goes for melee and secondary as well. Recent experimentation with glaives and whatnot also has proven to follow the rule of same equip region. As far as I'm aware because you are using both a melee and secondary at the same time it just defaults to using the same equip that you are using. Unfortunately you cannot have him equip the staff unless it is equipped on yourself, but you probably already knew that.

I apologize if this is very confusing, but I hope it shines even a little light onto your question. I wouldn't mind trying to make a video explaining how I see it in the future sometime.

I have the same bug since some days, that my clone have somtimes the same Weapon than I, with Primary, Secondary and Meele equiped. After a switch between meele and primary/secondary it works how it should, its look like thats he somtimes dosent get the comand to switch his weapon. Since the same time theres somtimes the problem that the Demage and Kills from the Clon isent count in the Stats. I think everytime when this problems happens i wasent host and when I am the host it works all fine.

vor einer Stunde schrieb PrestigiousWrath:

Okay, thank you all! I was just wondering if I had a weird bug but if it's normal then I have nothing to worry about. It just weird because I swore he used his guns when I used my guns but I could just be dumb lol.

No you arent dumb, trust youself :)

Archived