Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Precept Order

Jaguarwarrior190

Question

5 answers to this question

It will use all 5, but Fatal Attraction is kind of broken right now, and it won't work unless you put it in the first slot.

oh?

is that how you "fix" it?

ive only ever seen its effects while hosting, but even at that, ive never seen the mod "do" anything.

sure it charges and has fx to it... but thats about it.

slightly off topic:

djinn is worthless imo.

until they make him actually do something, ill use anything else.

oh?

is that how you "fix" it?

ive only ever seen its effects while hosting, but even at that, ive never seen the mod "do" anything.

sure it charges and has fx to it... but thats about it.

slightly off topic:

djinn is worthless imo.

until they make him actually do something, ill use anything else.

It does do something, when at max rank, you need 2 enemies within 5 meters of you, and when it is done charging, it does this radial vaporize kind of attack. A lot like Saryn's ult, but the damage is horrible, it does 150 Damage in 4 ticks, so only 150 Damage total. I have gotten it to work, but the damage is not too great at higher levels. This should help a bit too http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fatal_Attraction

Edited by N7Arthur

It does do something, when at max rank, you need 2 enemies within 5 meters of you...

...it does 150 Damage in 4 ticks, so only 150 Damage total...

well that might explain a little bit.

usually, nothing will get that close to me, and if they could, they would be too high of a level to even notice that dmg.

still have the issue of nothing showing off host though (unless they fixed that in a hot fix somewhere along the line).

well that might explain a little bit.

usually, nothing will get that close to me, and if they could, they would be too high of a level to even notice that dmg.

still have the issue of nothing showing off host though (unless they fixed that in a hot fix somewhere along the line).

I know what you mean, I usually kill everything before it gets that close to me, when I saw it on the wiki and saw how it worked, the only way I got it to work was stand, not shoot anything, and let infested clump around me, and when it finally worked, it only took off half the light infested health (lvl 40). I personally think the range should be at least 10 meters, maybe even 15, and make the damage 150 Damage per tick, not 150 with all ticks (Maybe even 250 per tick). I think with the difficulty it takes to craft the Djinn, it needs to be useful first of all, and even a little OP.

Edited by N7Arthur