Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardian derision + Invisibility = Confused AI?

Guardian derision draws aggro from enemies within 15 meters, while invisibility makes them not attacking so what happens if we combine them? Will they stand still, staring at your location or will they blindly firing at your location?

This would be a nice trick to fight necramech in team of two, leaving one nearly free of threat

I think it depends on if you fire a weapon or not: invis works at hiding your location but when you fire a loud gun, the enemy will fire at where the shot came from, which is why you have to move around still. I'm guessing enemies within 15m will ignore you even if you shoot, but enemeis outside will shoot at where they think the threat will be.

given the spaghetti code that holds this game together, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods cancelled each other out.

One taunts enemies, one conceals you.

I believe this is a matter of +1 -1

You’re forcing them to attack you but you aren’t there, so I believe they would just ignore the taunt, because to be taunted to something requires a target.

I imagine the game would run a check, something like;

Enemy taunted to X player, check for X player, X player not found, disregard taunt as it has no source.

Archived