Stellatum2099´s Concept Dump [Tenno Boomstick]

Stellatum2099

Hello everyone! I'm Stellatum2099, an MR14 player (Almost 15 by the time this post is published) and, as you'll see from the title, this is all about collecting some ideas and concepts. 
This includes Weapons, Warframes, Enemies and if I get creative, Quests. 
Now, to honor the reason why I made this post, let's start with the idea for a Warframe based on Wires and Electricity.  Btw, maybe someday I´ll be able to draw the concepts.

Name: Oluja

Stats:

• Energy: 300
  • Health: 400
  • Shields: 250
  • Armor: 250
  • Sprint Speed: 1.10

Abilities:

• Pasive: 20% Attack Speed for you and your allies, and 35% resistance to knock-down (This includes self knock-down)
  • | #1 | Electrifying Impact: Y´know, this one is basically Valkyr´s Rip Line, but instead of pulling the enemies towards you, what you actually do is propel yourself towards them to kick them. [Energy Cost: 25]
  1. Deals 600 Impact damage
  2. The enemy affected by the ability is stunned for 4 seconds and aesthetically, its body appears to be electrified, even if it does not have the electricity proc.
  3. The damage of the kick scales with the enemy level and can be increased with Ability Strength 
  4. It has a range of 30 meters, can be increased with Ability Range
  5. Cannot be used on a surface. 
  6. When Whips of the Storm is active, upon hitting an enemy, an explosion is generated that causes 1000 Blast damage in a radius of 4 meters. This explosion has electricity proc guaranteed within the explosion radius and the Blast damage increases with Ability Strength
  7. Oluja becomes invincible while travelling towards the target
  • | #2 | Blackout: The moment this ability is activated, the enemies' energy is stolen and converted into damage for Electrifying Impact | Tendril Strike In addition to that, objects and enemies (Turrets, Weapons and Shields) are disabled for 12 seconds. [Energy Cost: 50]
  1. It has a range of 15 meters, and can be increased with Ability Range.
  2. Does not affect the Nullifier bubble.
  3. Blackout Duration can be increased with Ability Duration.
  4. The amount of True damage obtained by Blackout is 20 per enemy, but can be increased with Ability Strength 
  5. When Whips of the Storm is active, the energy cost is halved and the damage obtained by Blackout is now used by the exalted weapon
  • | #3 | Tendril Strike: The wires on the body of Oluja are buried in the ground, and then they violently emerge from underneath the enemy. [Energy Cost: 75]
  1. Deals 800 Puncture Damage and can be increased with Ability Strength
  2. The ability has a persistent effect, and enemies that pass over the aoe receive a movement reduction of 25%.
  3. By holding [3] and charging the ability, it will do a bonus 200 Electricity Damage. can be increased with Ability Strength
  4. Has a duration of 20 seconds. can be increased with Ability Duration.
  5. It has a radius of 10 meters, and can be increased with Ability Range.
  6. When Whips of the Storm is active the damage done by the ability is doubled
  • | #4 | Whips of the Storm: This ability activates Oluja exalted weapon, which are dual whips with innate electricity damage. [Energy Cost: 30] [Energy Drain: 2.5 per Second]
  1. It does 275 base damage (at rank 3) which is distributed among the four statuses it has and can be increased with Ability Strength.
  2. The exalted weapon can be further enhanced with melee mods.
  3. The Energy Drain can be decreased with Ability Duration and Ability Efficiency.
  4. The base damage of the weapon is distributed as 15% Impact | 5% Puncture | 60% Slash | 20% Electricity.
  5. Due to the passive, the attack speed is not 0.90, but actually 1.05.

Burka Whips Stats:

• Attack Speed: 0.90 
  • Critical Chance: 18%
  • Critical Multiplier: 2.2x
  • Range: 3m
  • Status Chance:  50%

Burka Whips Damage:

• Impact: 41.25
  • Puncture: 13.75
  • Slash: 165.0
  • Electricity: 55.0
  • Total:  275.0

Augments:

• Electrifying Impact Augment: Stunning Impact - On impact, opens up any target within 6 meters to finishers for a short time.

• Blackout Augment: Overcharge - Targets hit by Blackout are stunned for 3 seconds and overcharged with electrical energy for a time thereafter. Striking affected enemies with a weapon or ability will discharge that energy, dealing 1000 electric damage in a 6 meter aoe.

• Tendril Strike Augment: Tendril Trap - Enemies within the ability's aoe are gradually pulled towards its epicenter.

Subsumed Ability: Tendril Strike

Progenitor Element: Electricity

Edit: I have added OmegAmorbis augments and changes for her first, second and third skills, being mostly details that would improve a theoretical experience with this frame. In addition, I am now going to include the stats and info of her fourth ability. Stay tuned for future editions!
Edit 2, Electric Bogaloo: I added the ability you get when you "feed" the Helminth with the frame.

Edit 3: Burka Whips Ready!

Edit 4: New Name! Also, "Whiplash" It´s now a she, lel.

Trivia: Her name (Oluja) and her whips (Burka) are slovakian and croatian words for "Storm".

Edited by Stellatum2099
  • Like 1

Nice job for a first concept, seems like a fun one. I'd like to throw in my two cents.

17 hours ago, Stellatum2099 said:

After the impact, "Whiplash" gets 6 seconds of invincibility 

I would change this to be invincibility while you're travelling to the target, similar to Landslide.

17 hours ago, Stellatum2099 said:

| #2 | Blackout: The moment this ability is activated, the enemies' energy is stolen and converted into damage for Electrifying Impact | Tendril Strike In addition to that, objects and enemies (Turrets, Weapons and Shields) are disabled for 8 seconds. [Energy Cost: 40]

Most 2nd abilities cost 50 energy, and since having your ult active decreases the cost even more, I'd say bring this up to 50 is justified. For the same reason, I'd also lower your 3rd skill to 75 energy. I also feel like the base range of Blackout could be lowered to 15 meters, as 20 feels like a bit more than needed, at least to me. Finally, I'd increase the duration to at least 12 seconds and remove the cap entirely.

18 hours ago, Stellatum2099 said:

| #3 | "Tendril Strike™": The wires on the body of "Whiplash" are buried in the ground, and then they violently emerge from underneath the enemy.

Since this skill has a duration, I'm assuming it's a persistent effect? If so, you may want to add that to the description. Also, if it is a lingering aoe, then perhaps adding at least a slight slow effect to it might be useful. More cc is never a bad thing, and it'll force enemies to take damage for even longer.

Lastly, I've got some augment ideas:

Electrifying Impact Augment: Stunning Impact - On impact, opens up any target within 6 meters to finishers for a short time.

Blackout Augment: Overcharge - Targets hit by Blackout are stunned for 3 seconds and overcharged with electrical energy for a time thereafter. Striking affected enemies with a weapon or ability will discharge that energy, dealing 1000 electric damage in a 6 meter aoe.

Tendril Strike Augment: Tendril Trap - Enemies within the ability's aoe are gradually pulled towards its epicenter.

Couldn't think of one for the ultimate, but hopefully some of that jibes with you.

• Like 1

Well, this message originally was what it says in the post below, but taking advantage of my two mistakes to correct that, I come to mention the possible quest to get "Whiplash" (I must change its name and assign its gender, or make it as Xaku).

While I come up with a more concrete idea, what I have in mind is that the frame has been used as literally a battery with legs in some Orokin derelict, connected to the derelict's systems and functioning as a sort of guardian for it, using its Blackout ability to disable ships that come close to the derelict, probably drawing attention to the Corpus, and with 100% that it is Nef or Alad that takes an interest in this peculiar site.

Edited by Stellatum2099

hace 31 minutos, (PSN)OmegAmorbis dijo:

Nice job for a first concept, seems like a fun one. I'd like to throw in my two cents.

I would change this to be invincibility while you're travelling to the target, similar to Landslide.

Most 2nd abilities cost 50 energy, and since having your ult active decreases the cost even more, I'd say bring this up to 50 is justified. For the same reason, I'd also lower your 3rd skill to 75 energy. I also feel like the base range of Blackout could be lowered to 15 meters, as 20 feels like a bit more than needed, at least to me. Finally, I'd increase the duration to at least 12 seconds and remove the cap entirely.

Since this skill has a duration, I'm assuming it's a persistent effect? If so, you may want to add that to the description. Also, if it is a lingering aoe, then perhaps adding at least a slight slow effect to it might be useful. More cc is never a bad thing, and it'll force enemies to take damage for even longer.

Lastly, I've got some augment ideas:

Electrifying Impact Augment: Stunning Impact - On impact, opens up any target within 6 meters to finishers for a short time.

Blackout Augment: Overcharge - Targets hit by Blackout are stunned for 3 seconds and overcharged with electrical energy for a time thereafter. Striking affected enemies with a weapon or ability will discharge that energy, dealing 1000 electric damage in a 6 meter aoe.

Tendril Strike Augment: Tendril Trap - Enemies within the ability's aoe are gradually pulled towards its epicenter.

Couldn't think of one for the ultimate, but hopefully some of that jibes with you.

Thanks for the feedback and ideas to improve this concept! And I will add the changes you proposed.

Btw, I loved the augments you made.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Provisional Name: "Tenno Boomstick" [Primary-Shotgun]

Stats:

• Accuracy: 10.0
  • Critical Chance: 20%
  • Critical Multiplier: x2.5
  • Fire Rate: 2.00
  • Punch Through: 2.1
  • Magazine: 5 / 250
  • Multishot: 60.0
  • Noise: Alarming
  • Reload: 2.5
  • Status / Projectile: 8.8%
  • Trigger: Semi}

Damage / Projectile:

• Impact: 15,1
  • Puncture: 27,0
  • Slash: 30,9

Basically, slap some Multishot in this boi.

Edited by Stellatum2099