Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best leveling farm 2021

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

6 answers to this question

For Warframes? Using Helminth to infuse Rest and Rage to your "XP fodder" warframe and a hammer modded for finishers you can go to Adaro, Sedna and farm Warframe affinity using stealth kills. Avoid getting detected by putting enemies to sleep and then reap that sweet XP using melee finishers.

Wait for an affinity booster, use a Smeeta Kavat with Charm if you have it and just play normal missions. Otherwise, just play normally. You will take a bit longer.

I would not go to Hydron, that's the most braindead thing to do and it will make you stop playing the game. Every game mode gives affinity. Some more than others. Spy missions are good, so are Railjack missions.

If you're really looking to farm, then endless missions are good. In that case I prefer infested survival, because dark sector zones have an affinity boost in place, they spawn more often and have a higher spawn rate for Eximus units.

I would not pick something that is "optimal" as the sole requirement. I would pick something that you enjoy.

Depends.

If you also want to farm relics and/or resources Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, Hydron, Helene would be a good spot.

If you don't, maybe Railjack? Idk. i don't play that mode but people used to say it's good for xp (mainly AW), at least on release.

54 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Depends.

If you also want to farm relics and/or resources Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, Hydron, Helene would be a good spot.

If you don't, maybe Railjack? Idk. i don't play that mode but people used to say it's good for xp (mainly AW), at least on release.

Both Spy missions and Railjack give large chunks of global affinity (100% of exp to everything equipped including companions) for doing objectives. Good to keep in mind.

Archived