Energizing Dash not working with Revenant?

Kanbeikurodasamurai7

Question

So a question, for those who own and have way more experience with Revenant then I do. I noticed after the sisters of Parvos update, (unless I was bad at seeing this before.) I would do the usual grind for my goods and loot, jump out into operator and dash to use Energizing Dash, however I noticed no Energy Field spawns at all when using Revenant. It does appear for the other frames I use but not for him, it does not work. Is this a bug or am I missing out on how this works? Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Only thing I can suggest is to make certain the you have it equipped. Operator skills have always confused the hell out of me, so it might be best to try unequipping it and putting it back on, just to make sure. 

It could also be that your operator's energy color is too dark. The bubble itself is hard to see with dark colors. I'm currently using one of the Eminence purples ("lightest" version of the bottom-leftmost purple) and the bubble is difficult to see sometimes. If you don't see the buff appear in the buff bar, then it's definitely not working. (max 5 mins for the frame, max 10 for the operator duration-wise.)

Strangely I do know how to use the dash but it seems to only have this weird bug with Revenant. Every other frame I use with the dash ability makes it spawn so I have no idea what can be the problem... As for the client part I mostly play with 2 friends and my brother and I doubt it will glitch with them. I will try and get a clip of the bug when I get the chance.

Archived