Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No vanquish and convert option after kuva lich died

Tingq

After I killed the kuva lich there are no vanquish and convert option for me, I just go to the extraction afterwards, in navigation I still see the red kuva lich button( the kuva lich menu), and 3 white lights showed up, meaning that I had 3 parazon attack success, and no more captured planets appear, but I still didnt get my weapon or kuva lich, it just bugged in the navigation. (Tried relog in, still didn't change anything)

• 2 weeks later...

im having the same issue "After I killed the kuva lich there are no vanquish and convert option for me, I just go to the extraction afterwards, in navigation I still see the red kuva lich button( the kuva lich menu), and 3 white lights showed up, meaning that I had 3 parazon attack success, and no more captured planets appear, but I still didnt get my weapon or kuva lich, it just bugged in the navigation. (Tried relog in, still didn't change anything)"

On 2021-07-27 at 10:34 AM, Tingq said:

no vanquish and convert option

The final battle against your Lich takes place in Railjack, same as with Sisters
(it tells you right there on the screen when your Lich flees after the third stab, and in the Lich screen).

36 minutes ago, StealyJoe said:

same issue

Same solution :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this happen many times with Sisters of Parvos. Also I have experienced many times I cannot even use the parazon to execute the sequence. So I have to abandon the mission. This happened 3 times in a row to me tonight. Finally I got it to work. Went to the final battle in Railjack only to be denied converting/vanquishing my lich. I had to abandon the mission. I will not waste valuable time playing a broken game. DE fix your game!

Archived