Helmenth

(XBOX)SpydaMarkMan

After the new update with adding levels to the helmenth I feel I should a lot higher than the rank ten when the updated. I am currently rank 11 after adding abilities and taking them off and feeding the helmenth. I have subsumed 34/60 warframes. That alone should have put me up minimum an extra level. I do like the fact the helmenth hasn’t been forgotten but please update the levels so they reflect all the hard work put in before the update please

Any exp gained before the update do not carry over.  But a tip if you have stock pile of resources is to get the invigiration modular from the son on demios and claim those 3 random buffs each week. They each grant 4.4k exp + the refill feeding exp. In 2 weeks I gone from 10 to almost 13 missed the first week for didn't know they granted exp.

So even tho I have 16 frames left to feed helminth I just going to do the invigirations instead for much easier then farming the annoying frames.  

Emolition got it right, use the Invigorations.

They grant a ton of exp for the thing, only cost two types of Helminth resource (where subsuming and granting abilities cost three types), and you can do three a week.

Plus, when you've done the 10th Invigoration, the one after that allows you to take any of the three Invigorations available and apply it to a Warframe of your choice instead of the one on the list.

Outside of that, Warframe has almost never taken into account the work that players do before an update. It always tries to start players from the same point. So all players who had reached rank 10 before, whether they only just did it, or kept going and fed more and more frames to the system, all of them have to keep going after the update.

By the way...

3 hours ago, (XBOX)SpydaMarkMan said:

I have subsumed 34/60 warframes.

34/47 Warframes, you mean? There's only 47 that you can feed to Helminth right now...

On 2021-07-27 at 12:42 PM, Emolition said:

Any exp gained before the update do not carry over.  But a tip if you have stock pile of resources is to get the invigiration modular from the son on demios and claim those 3 random buffs each week. They each grant 4.4k exp + the refill feeding exp. In 2 weeks I gone from 10 to almost 13 missed the first week for didn't know they granted exp.

So even tho I have 16 frames left to feed helminth I just going to do the invigirations instead for much easier then farming the annoying frames.  

Similar to you I've been doing only invigoration (9 times already) and few infusions for Yareli. I'm at 14 level.

But OP you don't have to rush. Last ranks are not worth the ranks imho. Status ability is fine but status-pulse is so slow that you probably d o it without it. Parasitic armor takes 100% shield but gives you the same value.

Archived