Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Anyone else never got their loki prime?

(NSW)Jellel

Question

8 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Dead_Boy_Ghost said:

I dont get nothing linked unliked account relink, claim and this is not the first time o had a print from my screen at least 6 or more rewards i not receviedĀ 

Just very sad about it.. even my channel in twitch it's kind of a jokeĀ 

"Yo dead boy? Still waiting2your loki?"

You needed to do the linking of accounts prior to the stream. Doing it now is not going to get you Loki.

If you already did that and you still did not get anything then you should contactĀ support.Ā https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

22 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

You needed to do the linking of accounts prior to the stream. Doing it now is not going to get you Loki.

If you already did that and you still did not get anything then you should contactĀ support.Ā https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Its just unfair, and prior 2 that i had a link nas receive some drops and other not not first time that happen but loki prime its just too much im tiredĀ 

On 2021-07-27 at 12:16 PM, (PSN)Dead_Boy_Ghost said:

I dont get nothing linked unliked account relink, claim and this is not the first time o had a print from my screen at least 6 or more rewards i not receviedĀ 

Just very sad about it.. even my channel in twitch it's kind of a jokeĀ 

"Yo dead boy? Still waiting2your loki?"

Yeah, Twitch changed the system so that, after you've qualified for a reward, you have to go to a page and manually claim it.

If you don't it expires. I lost a lot , not knowing that.

My Loki came pretty much after I claimed it.

Ā 

Ā 

To be fair, they posted for weeks that you'd need to relink your account if you wanted the Tennocon rewards; if you were engaged enough with theĀ media to know there were rewards, but assumed you didn't need to follow their instructions, even though the drops system changed months ago, that's not too much on them.

If you linked, qualified,Ā claimed and had Twitch confirm the claim, then you need to contact DE.

Archived