Yareli's Affinity should go towards Vent Kids syndicate

Currently I can troll my squad with Yareli, doing tricks and flips on Merulina while my squad focuses on the mission at hand, and get vent kid standing with her.

Surely it'd be better for everyone if any affinity for Yareli went towards vent kids standing. Like the other syndicates work, wearing their sigil. Kinda like Yareli's got a vent kids sigil tattoo (just don't ask where).

I think it ties into lore and would at least be a reason to play Yareli. But would having a frame tied to a syndicate like that be too much?

Edited by (PSN)drpunk-yo
  • Like 1

I guess I have 0 standings with ventkids, and I’m 95% sure it will never change, but playing mediocre warframe to grind their standing? Of course why not, I would  even buy her for this.

But it’s too good to be implemented anyway.

5 minutes ago, SpiritTeA said:

I guess I have 0 standings with ventkids, and I’m 95% sure it will never change, but playing mediocre warframe to grind their standing? Of course why not, I would  even buy her for this.

But it’s too good to be implemented anyway.

Ventikids standing is the easiest to get. Every race you do has points going to the standing. You can max your daily standing cap in like 10 minutes. Hell, ranking up ventikids doesn't even require anything other than standing.

Also, I have no maxed them. 😆

20 минут назад, RazerXPrime сказал:

Ventikids standing is the easiest to get. Every race you do has points going to the standing. You can max your daily standing cap in like 10 minutes. Hell, ranking up ventikids doesn't even require anything other than standing.

It’s something really not for me. I’ve tried do few races in past.. And I’m playing warframe simply, if it bothers me - I ignore it. That’s shortly about K-drive for me

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Im confused. Do you mean a sigil for her to get standing, or that all affinity turns into standing? 

Or like cross affinity for both? And how will lenses then work?

I'm confused :( 

I'm saying pretend there's a 15% Vent Kids sigil that only Yareli can wear and she wears it all the time (but it's a tattoo so it doesn't take up a sigil slot. You can't equip or un-equip it).

You do missions, Vent Kids get standing just like the other syndicates do when you wear their sigils.

Say you're wearing a 15% steel meridian sigil and at the end of the mission steel meridian gets 1,000 towards its standing (and 500 towards red veil). If playing with Yareli then Vent Kids will also get 1,000 towards its standing.

Edited by (PSN)drpunk-yo

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PSN)drpunk-yo:

I'm saying pretend there's a 15% Vent Kids sigil that only Yareli can wear and she wears it all the time (but it's a tattoo so it doesn't take up a sigil slot. You can't equip or un-equip it).

You do missions, Vent Kids get standing just like the other syndicates do when you wear their sigils.

Say you're wearing a 15% steel meridian sigil and at the end of the mission steel meridian gets 1,000 towards its standing (and 500 towards red veil). If playing with Yareli then Vent Kids will also get 1,000 towards its standing.

Oh ok, well i wouldn't mind ^^

10 hours ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

Currently I can troll my squad with Yareli, doing tricks and flips on Merulina while my squad focuses on the mission at hand, and get vent kid standing with her.

taco bell stare GIF by ScooterMagruder

If this is true, I hope you fall off and faceplant so hard you get host migration and lose your stuff. leechers are bad enough, but K-Drive leechers? ew.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

well I cant even do 1 race. I probably cant do them even without time limit.

I do agree that doing tricks with merulina should add to the ventkids standing , like it does for every other K drive,.

I am not sure if any and all affinity gain on yareli should add to it though.

Also admitting to leeching is not a very smart move.

27 minutes ago, hackedraptor said:

well I cant even do 1 race. I probably cant do them even without time limit.

Requires a bit of practice, but if I can do them everyone can. All you need to do is pass through the big spheres. There's a couple races where the spheres are in an annoying spot, but most just have them on the ground where you can just do the race leisurely.

21 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Don't feel too bad - very few people have maxed them.

I am aware that these stats don't cover everyone, but they do show the relative rates of certain things.... According to Steam achievement stats....

True Mastery (MR 30) - 1.6% of players.

Ride or Die (Max rank with Ventkids) - 0.9%

That is right, even if everyone who maxed Ventkids was MR 30+, they would still only be 56.25% of the MR30s.

2 minutes ago, Zyffyr said:

Don't feel too bad - very few people have maxed them.

I am aware that these stats don't cover everyone, but they do show the relative rates of certain things.... According to Steam achievement stats....

True Mastery (MR 30) - 1.6% of players.

Ride or Die (Max rank with Ventkids) - 0.9%

That is right, even if everyone who maxed Ventkids was MR 30+, they would still only be 56.25% of the MR30s.

Considering how easy it is to max them. I mean it's really really easy. Just goes to show how interested people are in this.