Railjack pilot intrinsics R10 Bkink

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

a little while ago but finally maxed out my 2 intrinsics section. Engineering was my first intrinsics i maxed out, because i prefer solo play so i focused on engineering for maintenance, then tactical but didn't max. I focused on the importance stuff. Anyway for the R10 pilot, the blink i noticed it doesn't blink that far. How does it work? Does range effect the distance? Or is it just a mediocre ability l?

5 answers to this question

I believe it's a set distance of 1000km, which isn't a whole lot when objectives can be 4-10x that distance away sometimes. 

Generally you want to avoid Gunnery 10 as it increases your gun heatup for snap aiming, and avoid Command 10 as Elite crewmates have an expiry date.

3 hours ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

waitwhat

I think they looked at the length of contract and thought it was counting down and not up. Normal contracts have that timer as well tho. 

Blink is more for battles...    Enemies caught in the wake of a blink jump get slowed.   Its totally unecessary and I never use it.  

There are enemies with heavy shields in both corp/grin sides... might be a good idea to blink through them so you can get behind them.

(corpus crewships have the rotating shield but slowing it and then trying to get behind it would be a colossol waste of time   You just pop his shield from shooting the little tech piece in center of shield.   No need to try and slide behind/around it)