Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

crewship grinner customization.

Vaml77

I'm a fan of the grinner ship and would like the DE to make it possible for us to acquire one of them and be able to customize it only with essentially grinner weapons. A quest that could make this possible in the game would be related to the steel meridian syndicate that needs grinner ships to infiltrate and rescue grinners who no longer want to be part of the grinner army. It is not necessary to invent weapons or new things but improve some things on these ships like speed and weapon damage. I found the design of these ships really attractive and solid. Just like all the grinner art in the game. Please DE...do this and bring players the possibility of having our own grinner ship!

Every time we get on a grinner ship the cephalom cy says he wants to copy everything...I think he likes the grinner ship too!

I know it's probably quite rich of me to talk about typos given all my posts are edited for spelling, but when I see the word "Grinner" I can't help but imagine a bunch of Lancers with Joker-scar smiles marching around.. 

I do like the Grineer Crewships, and I would love it if we could get a skin for our railjack to make it look like one, or even better, a texture change to the interior, so that it's the same layout as always (for convenience),but all the textures and consoles are in the Grineer style. 

seriously I feel DE are missing a trick by not making the Railjack available for Tennogen artists, I'm sure others are out there like me that would pay for "Railjack Graxx"!

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I know it's probably quite rich of me to talk about typos given all my posts are edited for spelling, but when I see the word "Grinner" I can't help but imagine a bunch of Lancers with Joker-scar smiles marching around.. 

I do like the Grineer Crewships, and I would love it if we could get a skin for our railjack to make it look like one, or even better, a texture change to the interior, so that it's the same layout as always (for convenience),but all the textures and consoles are in the Grineer style. 

seriously I feel DE are missing a trick by not making the Railjack available for Tennogen artists, I'm sure others are out there like me that would pay for "Railjack Graxx"!

Skin? I mtalking about the real ship....not cosmetic.

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

Skin? I mtalking about the real ship....not cosmetic.

A non-Tenno RJ is unlikely because our RJ does all kinds of weird things, void powers, AW stringshot, blinking, etc all these requires that Reliquary thingy in the back of your RJ. A skin is entirely possible though.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I feel like they missed a golden oppurtunity with NPC crewmates to flip Railjack multiplayer around a bit. 
Have the Host fly their own Railjack with squadmates bringing their own Railjack into the mission with their own NPC crewmates. 

As it stands, Crew are just a stand-in for Solo players to be able to solo efficiently (Which i appreciate as a primarily solo player). 

In a world where each player brings their own Crewship, We could get alternatives to the Railjack itself. Not just a skin, but a whole different ship. 
Set the lore of it up as something like you stealing a Grineer Crewship (Theres already the Asteroid Hangar objective that basically does this) and bringing it back to your Dojo/Relay to retrofit it with Railjack tech to give it similar capabilities. 
Give it a Grineer flavored Archwing Slingshot in the form of an underslung cannon that you get fired from. 
Give Grineer ship weapons as blueprint rewards for Grineer Proxima missions etc. 

Extend it to Corpus as well. 

It'd be fun i think. 

Archived