Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Names.

Kiroxxigg

So I've recently come back to Warframe and I started grinding out some Kuva Lich weapons and I came across a funny name for my Lich. I was wondering if anyone else came across some funny NPC names on their Kuva hunts. Reply with your favorite ones below =D

Gn3huEz.pngWSUNnBQ.png

sorry, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY's Lich is gonna beat the one my friend got. 

it's name was Bigg Fapp. and he wielded a Kuva Brakk with heat. I'm not normally a jealous person, but I was, and still am, quite envious of this Lich. 

we had to discuss at length whether to convert or vanquish him. it's one of the hardest decisions we ever made; do we kill him so my friend can wield the Bigg Fapp Kuva Brakk, or convert him so that when he dies he can call upon the Bigg Fapp to save the mission? our tears of laughter were kept in check by the sweat on our brows as we pondered the fate of this god-tier Lich. (this was also back in the old days when they killed you for a failed stab, so my friend tried to take a Bigg Fapp and died from it!)

Spoiler

in the end, with a heavy heart, we decided to vanquish him, so that the power of the Bigg Fapp may be wielded in the form of a modified Brakk pistol. but soemtimes, when someone's Lich appears to aid them in a mission, I'm reminded of what could have been.

my own best one was Torda Sakk, a Tonkor-wielding female lich who I assume was named after the Grineer words for "testicular devastation". 

11 hours ago, T-362 said:

Yeah. And ingame even I cannot name my hound "Bass cannon" (you know, the one with huge speakers on their legs) because not acceptable words.

Oh sucks, can you use symbols instead of letter. I did the same thing to the Moa pet, i named it T3rr0r Bird. At the time i was playing ArK a lot and i was having a bad time with Terror Birds.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

sorry, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY's Lich is gonna beat the one my friend got. 

it's name was Bigg Fapp. and he wielded a Kuva Brakk with heat. I'm not normally a jealous person, but I was, and still am, quite envious of this Lich. 

we had to discuss at length whether to convert or vanquish him. it's one of the hardest decisions we ever made; do we kill him so my friend can wield the Bigg Fapp Kuva Brakk, or convert him so that when he dies he can call upon the Bigg Fapp to save the mission? our tears of laughter were kept in check by the sweat on our brows as we pondered the fate of this god-tier Lich. (this was also back in the old days when they killed you for a failed stab, so my friend tried to take a Bigg Fapp and died from it!)

Reveal hidden contents

in the end, with a heavy heart, we decided to vanquish him, so that the power of the Bigg Fapp may be wielded in the form of a modified Brakk pistol. but soemtimes, when someone's Lich appears to aid them in a mission, I'm reminded of what could have been.

my own best one was Torda Sakk, a Tonkor-wielding female lich who I assume was named after the Grineer words for "testicular devastation". 

That is tough, i was thinking I’d like to keep him but on the other hand the name of the gun. Thats a good name for sure lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived