Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anasa Sculptures

BanditoGuy

34 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You're late to the party, this has been here since sorties were created

In case you're wondering, no it's not a bug or whatever, it's rng

wait wasn't endo the first to be exclusively dropping from sortie i think a guy made a song about it XD 

4 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You're late to the party, this has been here since sorties were created

In case you're wondering, no it's not a bug or whatever, it's rng

Nah,i have never had it this bad,its like the same everyday and its never been that bad for me,ever

3 minutes ago, Gaurdianslayer said:

Nah,i have never had it this bad,its like the same everyday and its never been that bad for me,ever

That's kind of what RNG means.  If it happened all the time for everyone, there wouldn't be much randomness.  I've had times where I've had streaks of the same sortie reward as well, it happens, keep in mind the randomness of things isn't limited to you, it's spread across all other players of the game.

that's just how it is with Sorties: for every Riven you'll likely get at least a dozen sculptures. but hey, at least you'll never run out of Endo!

I'll probably start doing Sorties again once I've got my current backlog of Rivens unveiled. praise the Void for Riven ciphers, even if they do only come but once a week. 

I use to feel this way a lot, but I often dismiss certain feelings like this one, with the knowledge I have of statistics and RNG. So I empathise with your feeling, but yeah, its one most of us often experience. There was one month, it felt like I got 35 Anasa Sculptures... but then then there was also this 14 day period after where I got Rivens for the Acceltra, Rubico, Phantasma, and some other personal fav weapons that can be hard to get Rivens for... so now whenever I get Anasa Sculptures, my mind is like... well there was that one time you were blessed with crazy good RNG too...

Basically whenever I do the Sortie, I go in expecting nothing. Also with new Galvanised Mods, more Endo isn't too bad, plus you can sell them too (I am lazy so I would only sell them in bulk) oh or you could be one of those players that turns your Orbiter into one giant swirling Anasa Sculpture! 

I’ve kind of just stopped doing sorties altogether. If I need Kuva, I can do arbitration’s for Vitus. If I need endo I can do arbitration’s, I just don’t feel the need or the desire to do the sorties. They usually end up feeling like a waste of time.

9 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You have a hard time understanding how RNG works

dude,ive played this game for years and understand exactly how it works,you are just not listening to what i said,SINCE the last update its kinda broken,even more than what it was already,im not talking about what has happened for years. You not adding anything to what i asked about,at all. Ikinda already know as a leg 1 player,i know the game

11 hours ago, CubicleNinja said:

That's kind of what RNG means.  If it happened all the time for everyone, there wouldn't be much randomness.  I've had times where I've had streaks of the same sortie reward as well, it happens, keep in mind the randomness of things isn't limited to you, it's spread across all other players of the game.

So,people are saying that for years they have gotten the same or almost the same drops for 19 out of 22 days,i can safely say,i have never had this happen to me in all the years i have played warframe,maybe its rng or maybe ive been lucky,who knows. Its kinda not a big deal,was just something i noticed a big change in what was dropping for me. 

Thx for contributing.

4 hours ago, Gaurdianslayer said:

dude,ive played this game for years and understand exactly how it works,you are just not listening to what i said,SINCE the last update its kinda broken,even more than what it was already,im not talking about what has happened for years. You not adding anything to what i asked about,at all. Ikinda already know as a leg 1 player,i know the game

I can guarantee you don't, no I'm not really talking about how it worked "before", because it didn't even change in the first place

What I'm saying is that it is possible to get the same drops over & over for long periods of time, it just happens to do it for you now & never before

It's not broken, you just don't like the outcome & you are looking for people on the forums to validate your argument despite it being false

1 hour ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I can guarantee you don't, no I'm not really talking about how it worked "before", because it didn't even change in the first place

What I'm saying is that it is possible to get the same drops over & over for long periods of time, it just happens to do it for you now & never before

It's not broken, you just don't like the outcome & you are looking for people on the forums to validate your argument despite it being false

Ok dude

Archived