Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

Ephemera drop rate

(PSN)jhon_ge1

Not sure why this is under Players helping Players section, perhaps posting in Feedback?

If you feel the RNG is too low, do note thatย ephemeras are cosmeticย only, missing them doesn't block your game progression in anyway. But if you are tired of farming ephemera,ย  there is alwaysย market to trade.

I understand your frustration; my RNG is being bad as well, but that's why I decided to tag team with a friend so we could swap ephemeras. He's going for 3, I'm going for the other 3 and we're splitting the last one. Currently we're at 3/7 ephemeras owned, but you can always go to trade chat as well. It's less vexing like that, that's for sure. And remember there's no rush in getting them all; we literally just got the update :)

Simple solution to bad RNG on your ephemera:

Spend your plat.ย  Players sell ephemeras left and right.ย  The ones you can't buy are the old crappy ones anyway.ย  Learn to make plat and invest wisely.

Plat is there as a way for you to skip the grind.ย ย 

If you can't make plat, go learn how.

If you won't learn how, that's 100% your fault.ย  You have google just like the rest of us.

13 sisters still no ephemera and lowest %ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

i'm happiest person ever

On 2021-07-28 at 10:02 AM, (PSN)jhon_ge1 said:

31ย 

congratulations you are beating the odds in the worst way possible. ~21 of the same lich element brings the probability of getting an ephemera up to 99%. You tenno have won the worst lottery.

Archived