Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where hotfix?

Kaiga

-Galvanized mods don't work on non hitscan

-Holokey RNG is punishing at best

-Railjack progression/spawn bugs still unfixed

-Yareli and associated quest... lol

-Many tenet weapon mechanics still broken (diplos/envoy/etc.)

-Sister ephemeras not working on companions/vehicles as shown in advertising

-Force start bugs/falling out the map in corpus proxima missions

-Nightwave hard cap not increased 

And the list goes on.

The game is not in a fixed state for the inevitable content drought while crossplay/new war get worked on DE

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I have clearly played too much TF2, because talking about "the Ambassador" keeps screwing with me

Well if it helps I could call it "The Braton 2.0 with a crummy AoE option" instead.

44 minutes ago, Kaiga said:

Yareli and associated quest... lol

Nothing wrong with the quest. Dont want to be the one to say it but git gud.

46 minutes ago, Kaiga said:

Nightwave hard cap not increased

This has been talked about so much over the last couple of days. It's not getting increased. It finishes tomorrow. Get over it and look forward to the next Nightwave.

4 hours ago, MqToasty said:

Intermission 3 is ending tomorrow with "Nora's Choice" starting up, so what's the point of this?

Clarification: Nora's Choice isn't starting up right after the intermission.

On 2021-07-17 at 6:51 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

You can tune into Nora’s Choice beginning on August 4th at 2 pm ET.

We're gonna have a week of Intermission intermission. Because why the flying F wouldn't we?

3 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

We're gonna have a week of Intermission intermission. Because why the flying F wouldn't we?

Not really an intermission intermission or even an interintermission since it's after the end of the near eternal intermission and before the inception of Nora Night's new mission.  In honor of whom we should call it Nora's Nocturnal Inter-emission.

12 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Do note that intermission 2 : Nora's choice is an all platforms release, which means they have to go through the console cert process. So again.. blame the cert process for the slow updates.

It's only gonna get worse with cross-play. But, hey, crossplay/save.

-Galvanized mods don't work on non hitscan
>...Yeah, that's a problem.

-Holokey RNG is punishing at best
>...Yeah, that's also a problem.

-Railjack progression/spawn bugs still unfixed
>My current workaround is to make sure that you clear out the extra objectives. Seems to, for some reason, force the fighters to spawn.

-Yareli and associated quest... lol
>The quest is fine. The only hard part is the long trick combo, but you can easily just do combos on the Pearl.

-Nightwave hard cap not increased
>Nor will it be. You hit the cap. I hope they give you a little statue. 

6 hours ago, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

My current workaround is to make sure that you clear out the extra objectives. Seems to, for some reason, force the fighters to spawn.

That is because there is a cap on how many enemies can exist at any given time in a single instance. So when you clear them out it frees up more slots for fighters to spawn in.

Honestly I'd be happy enough if they just fixed the galvanized status mods to start working on projectiles already, because that's pretty frustrating for many builds I wanna do. Also you're forgetting Vastilok being completely bugged as well and still using old melee combo counter. How they let that one slip is beyond me, but whatever. The weapon has potential if they fix that.

At least for Nightwave we know they have a date fixed already, but it's still gonna be another week before the new season/intermission starts from what I understand. 

I'm still hoping they'll improve the holokey grind a bit, but I'm not holding my breath on that. Yareli I can't comment on since I haven't done her quest yet. Everytime I think about starting, my initial reaction to grinding k-drives tricks is just "meh" and I go do something else instead. 

Archived