Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

keep seeing that green colour on my melee weapon even with element effect off

BlessingHarmacist3012

Question

12 answers to this question

Strange. I can't replicate your problem.

Changing a weapons energy colour always changed the weapons trail for me:

Zitat

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Turning of the elemental effect is only turning of the element effect on the weapon itself (at least as far as I know and what I saw turning it on/off):

Zitat

on:
unknown.png

off:
unknown.png

Is this a new issue or do you have it for a while?
DX11 or DX12?
Only in the simulacrum or in "normal" missions, too?
Can you share your graphic settings in the options menu?
I tried the classic and enhanced graphics engine, colour correction and some other stuff, but I never had those green effects.

6 hours ago, KingCrimsonvsD4c said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ost2bl/help_why_is_green/ still with disable elemantal effect this sht green exist, is it a bug, i tried to see if the problem was the cache but still nothing changed 

That green colour everytime I swung at an enemy was tripping me out.

I had this yesterday on my melee weapon and thought what the hell, so I after the mission and back on my orbitor I went into the appearance tab of the weapon to see if my colours had been changed but it was still the same.

So I did a test, what I did to get rid of the green colour was I just redid the colours I already had set and it fixed it.

2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Strange. I can't replicate your problem.

Changing a weapons energy colour always changed the weapons trail for me:

Turning of the elemental effect is only turning of the element effect on the weapon itself (at least as far as I know and what I saw turning it on/off):

Is this a new issue or do you have it for a while?
DX11 or DX12?
Only in the simulacrum or in "normal" missions, too?
Can you share your graphic settings in the options menu?
I tried the classic and enhanced graphics engine, colour correction and some other stuff, but I never had those green effects.

even in normal mission ,Dx11, later i'll share my graphics menu

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

That green colour everytime I swung at an enemy was tripping me out.

I had this yesterday on my melee weapon and thought what the hell, so I after the mission and back on my orbitor I went into the appearance tab of the weapon to see if my colours had been changed but it was still the same.

So I did a test, what I did to get rid of the green colour was I just redid the colours I already had set and it fixed it.

i'll try that too,tnx

6 hours ago, KingCrimsonvsD4c said:

i figured out is the secondary weapon skin energy colour, that causes this weird thing ( straus skin) is like is added to melee colour

Hmm I wonder if that is why mine did the green as well, I run an alt skin on my weapon, though I fixed the green on mine.

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.07.29_-_12.56.5

Archived