Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the last two months unable to play with friends with out constant host migration

(XBOX)EdgierDragoon3

Question

So the title pretty much describes the issues but for more information I try to play with friends and get constant host migration when ever they are to host, it even happens with randoms. When I’m the host every one gets kicked once and then I must reinvite them and it works just fine as long as we don’t go to relays and leave them. This is also a issues when you wanna do ediolon hunts but then get kicked out from random sqauds and stuck solo. This has been happing for around two months now and forces me to play solo unless I host(I’m aware this isn’t in a bug tab as I can not put in the Xbox bugs as it doesn’t give me the option to select)

4 answers to this question

not sure if you are xbox player or pc, but i use to have such issue. where my game would freeze for 2 seconds and all squad would disconnect. it had to do with my GPU setting where power output would get set to default value instead of max. 

or a corrupt storage device. other than these two, i can't think of any other issue unless your router or internet has something to do with it, but i highly doubt that's the case since that's easy to detect

A quick tip diagnosing Host Migrations: If only the host is gone, then the host dropped.  If you are the only one left, then you dropped.  So it definitely seems like a network issue on your end given the symptoms you are describing.  I would start by rebooting your router.  If that helps, then do that whenever these problems start cropping up in the future.  If not, then we might have to start looking into either your Xbox or some other connection problem upstream.

Hi all something that helps me sometimes. unplug system and connectors and clean as best possible and reconnect firmly. Keep the area around unit/console and or PC clear so as to have good air flow, clean vents if possible. heat can cause this symptoms. On Xbox older models have CPU cooler taken out and apply new thermal paste.

Archived