Vayas Prime Diadem and Vayas Prime Mask are in the wrong slot

Krozber

Vayas Prime Diadem and Vayas Prime Mask are in the wrong slot. Every other item in the "eye accessories" slot of the operator equipment covers the eyes, except for the Vayas Prime Mask, which covers the mouth. Then in the "facial accessories" slot, you have the Vayas Prime Diadem, which just covers the eyes. However, the Cogna Mask, also in "facial accessories", covers the mouth. So it would seem that "facial accessories" includes mouth coverings, which makes sense linguistically. I can't think of a reason why Vayas Prime Diadem and Vayas Prime Mask shouldn't have their slots swapped. Please change this. It causes mouth coverings and eye-ware to overlap, and prohibits intelligent combinations of the two.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, (PSN)WORM-OPERATOR said:

Source? 

Me.

It allows for interesting combinations, which I like, and I don't use eye accessories in general, so it's a win/win.

That said, I understand the point and would prefer if we had a choice since it's something you can only get with money. So, how about we have both the diadem and the mask available in both slots.

Everyone happy?

22 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Me.

It allows for interesting combinations, which I like, and I don't use eye accessories in general, so it's a win/win.

That said, I understand the point and would prefer if we had a choice since it's something you can only get with money. So, how about we have both the diadem and the mask available in both slots.

Everyone happy?

I have most of the accessories, and was messing about with the combinations last night. And, yes, it would be good to have all the facial accessories in both solts. 

But baring that, I want to equip the mask with my eye piece. I am thinking about submitting a ticket to DE over this, as it was never specified that the mask won't be in the mask slot before purchasing. 

Now I can't use it without removing the eye piece, which I don't want to do. So I feel like I've been mislead into spending money I wouldn't otherwise have spent. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)WORM-OPERATOR said:

I have most of the accessories, and was messing about with the combinations last night. And, yes, it would be good to have all the facial accessories in both solts. 

But baring that, I want to equip the mask with my eye piece. I am thinking about submitting a ticket to DE over this, as it was never specified that the mask won't be in the mask slot before purchasing. 

Now I can't use it without removing the eye piece, which I don't want to do. So I feel like I've been mislead into spending money I wouldn't otherwise have spent. 

I would go for it. You got nothing to lose and the ticket might actually help. After all, it's something obtainable only with money so you should be happy with your purchase.