Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exodia contagion more or easier shoots

quxier

Exodia contagion got nerf -> it cannot shoot 2nd shot. This makes gameplay slower.

Can't you at least do one (maybe 2) of those things:

- requires only single jump or bullet jump like Vitrica

- every next shot deals less damage but can still proc status (e.g. stun enemies). So with Aerial Ace that resets your jumps you may shoot like 7/8 times but for example it deals 1/N damage. For example:

=> 1st shot = 1/1 -> 100% damage

=> 2nd shot = 1/2 -> 50% damage

=> 3rd shot = 1/3 -> 33% damage

=> 8th shot = 1/8 -> 12% damage

Colour me weird: I'd like to see it borrow the Glaive "hold melee to throw" mechanic and do away with jumping / bullet jumping / aerial conditions altogether. In theory, there's enough of a (non-modifiable) delay from attack start to projectile throw for it not to mess up regular attacks.

1 hour ago, Tyreaus said:

Colour me weird: I'd like to see it borrow the Glaive "hold melee to throw" mechanic and do away with jumping / bullet jumping / aerial conditions altogether. In theory, there's enough of a (non-modifiable) delay from attack start to projectile throw for it not to mess up regular attacks.

But you would still need to hold it, right? Well... that would be slow, imho.

7 minutes ago, quxier said:

But you would still need to hold it, right? Well... that would be slow, imho.

The only way to make that faster, at least in terms of yeeting phantom swords around, is to remove the delay from attack start to projectile throw. The idea is just to use that delay and say "if the player does not release the input during this delay period, throw the projectile".

On 2021-07-28 at 6:59 PM, Tyreaus said:

The only way to make that faster, at least in terms of yeeting phantom swords around, is to remove the delay from attack start to projectile throw. The idea is just to use that delay and say "if the player does not release the input during this delay period, throw the projectile".

It's still waiting.

Archived