My Vent Kids Seem Bored

S1lentCh1cken

I built the Vent Kids lab in my dojo. First off, I would like if we could build unique k-drive pieces there, exclusive to the lab. Rather than just Yareli parts. That’s a whole other conversation. I love the lab, but find it sad the vent-kids are sitting around bored. Their hideout on fortuna is fun and energetic. I hope that more fun-loving vent kids are in a future update. 

Trust me ... this will be like this for at least half a year / an entire year, till DE adds new unnecessary stuff to it.

Yareli made, at the first instance, no sense why her set wasn't a Tenno Lab related issue. There was no need in a Vent Kid lab whatsoever.

31 minutes ago, S1lentCh1cken said:

I love the lab, but find it sad the vent-kids are sitting around bored.

They're probably waveriding the web via their built-in blue-teeth! ^^

11 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Yareli made, at the first instance, no sense why her set wasn't a Tenno Lab related issue. There was no need in a Vent Kid lab whatsoever.

Pssst...there's no need for anything in Warframe, it's a video game. 

7 minutes ago, S1lentCh1cken said:

I don’t know, I enjoy helping people get away from fortuna when I can. I like to imagine it’s the daycare for the Solaris working at my dry dock. 

I mean we're pretty much fostering those vent kids if they live there,but I'm not sure if it's the right word since the operator is a teenager too

7 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

a person who likes the Vent kids?

Cringe Wince GIF

I want them gone personally. not just out of the Dojo, but I'd like to sell them directly to the Corpus for credits. not sure what the child laborer market is like these days, but I'm sure that creep Alad V would take them off my hands...

Going to be a lot harder to get rid of them now that they are under Grandmothers protection... :tongue:

Archived