Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave

... If they did, people would just complain about not getting Nightwave Creds until Aug 4th...

... They just cut the evil at the root like this. No Nightwave until Aug 4th.

Quick, everyone with leftover creds, save 1 and sell the rest for quadrillions of credits.

3 minutes ago, crudebuster said:

Yes, the event that broke servers in that weekend and then ingame the nightwave timer was set to next weekend.

But thank you for the useless reminder.

OP is complaining that the shop is already gone despite still being the 28th. I'm just pointing out that it was meant to go down at a specified time and not on next reset like OP thought.

Just now, crudebuster said:

Well now nightwave 3 is done and people are left in a weekday with useless credits before trades reset I really can't use another word for it but useless.

When it actually ends is a really important factor, consider the topic. Else didn't you read it?

Just now, trst said:

OP is complaining that the shop is already gone despite still being the 28th. I'm just pointing out that it was meant to go down at a specified time and not on next reset like OP thought.

Such a shame that people expect an ingame timer to report the exact time some event will end instead of an arbitrary time in an event where people like me passed on because servers were out due to high traffic.

Such a shame that people expect an ingame timer to report the exact time some event will end instead of an arbitrary time in an event where people like me passed on because servers were out due to high traffic.

Yeah. It seems a 'gotcha' but it shouldn't. We don't play a board game with DE and against them, after all.

1 minute ago, DroopingPuppy said:

When it actually ends is a really important factor, consider the topic. Else didn't you read it?

Honestly last time the event ended I saw a timer and it warned me ingame when it would end instead of yet again I need to go to forums, twitter or even youtube to be informed my currency earned through months will worth nothing in a few hours if I don't spend it immediately.

Honestly last time the event ended I saw a timer and it warned me ingame when it would end instead of yet again I need to go to forums, twitter or even youtube to be informed my currency earned through months will worth nothing in a few hours if I don't spend it immediately.

You don't consider that many players are can be confused(and also deceived) by the next week's due date, which always point out the end of sunday.

2 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Yeah. It seems a 'gotcha' but it shouldn't. We don't play a board game with DE and against them, after all.

If "well we warned you OUTSIDE the game the thing was gonna happen at this time here" doesn't sounds like a gotcha, i don't know what else does.

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

You don't consider that many players are can be confused(and also deceived) by the next week's due date, which always point out the end of sunday.

Yeah, it really bummed me out because I heard very sparsely that nightwave would end but last time the exact moment it ended was there, ingame, so i spent my credits instead of doing a fissure and losing it altogether.

In Scarlet Spear I played it to the last minute, spent credits in LD and was really happy and satisfied with it, no regrets.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)WhimsicalStar:

Figured I would have until reset today but the shop is already gone... it's still July 28th.

Why is the shop already gone!? UGH

I hate the time limits... just leave the shop open until Aug 4th PLEASE

it does not realy matter when it ends it ends and people still miss the point if you know the date you had you chance.
i mean if you required that the work is done at the 28 you should not expect that you can use the 28 as well

9 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

it does not realy matter when it ends it ends and people still miss the point if you know the date you had you chance

Sucks when you don't know the end date because nobody cared to tell you though.

I knew there was a reason I quit this game for a year.

1 hour ago, (PSN)WhimsicalStar said:

Figured I would have until reset today but the shop is already gone... it's still July 28th.

What time does the reset usually happen on PS4? Because on PC, the shop reset would have been a good 45 minutes before you posted this thread

3 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

I mean, they told us on the forums, on the tennocon stream, as well as in-game (though granted the servers were super broken during the tennocon stream)

And 2 PM ET would be 11 AM my time, which was 8 hours ago.

Although I see it on the forum and I have checked the in-game announcement, but I don't think that it's more. Especially since nightwave itself doesn't shows its due date despite all the others on the game does on in game.

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

Although I see it on the forum and I have checked the in-game announcement, but I don't think that it's more. Especially since nightwave itself doesn't shows its due date despite all the others on the game does on in game.

That's definitely a fault on DE's end. Though you can probably see the notice of it ending and the date/time from the news section of the Orbiter, it would be nice to have a more concise clock available.

2 hours ago, (PSN)WhimsicalStar said:

Why is the shop already gone!? UGH

I hate the time limits... just leave the shop open until Aug 4th PLEASE

Just spend your creds, players who string it out, :facepalm: seriously just spend them, the cred shop was there for a new week and their wasn't going to be another week, regardless of when DE said it would close it down. 

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

it is what it is, next time they say nightwave is ending spend your cred asap!

Correct. 👍

1 hour ago, crudebuster said:

Hear hear.
rdUoOS4.jpg

You had that many creds and didn't spend them, well to me that is so stupid on all different levels waiting until the 12th hour.

Archived