Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave

1 hour ago, KnightKrawlur said:

Sucks when you don't know the end date because nobody cared to tell you though.

Lol imagine being so entitled that you will blame DE for not 'announcing' the end of the intermission even tho they did it...not once but 3 times in 3 different manners.

I didn't know it was ending. The new week wasn't even finished. 250 creds down the drain. Not that I needed much of the stuff anyway,.

But hey, an ingame message "Nightwave is ending, spend your credits now!" wouldn't be so hard?

2 hours ago, Julian083 said:

BTW why you keep so many of it unused? DE will not give us any new offerings until next season

Oh because the ingame timer told me i had plenty time. But it seems I should've spent my time screaming on twitter instead, because in forum a bunch of smartypants came to justify their decision.

6 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

Lol imagine being so entitled that you will blame DE for not 'announcing' the end of the intermission even tho they did it...not once but 3 times in 3 different manners.

Except ingame where people would read it instead of coming here to read smartypants like you trying to justify it.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

At the times of google I'm honestly not having a single percentage of sympathy with people who constantly complain about this.

Information is literally at your fingertips. 

And waiting until the last 60 seconds to spend the credits is, excuse my language, your own damn problem, and no one else's.

Once again: it was never announced IN GAME. Which is the most sensible place to look for. They have an entire news section for crying out loud.

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

it was never announced IN GAME

... I'm sorry, but it was announced ingame, and with pretty much 1 month in advance.. It wasn't announced at the same day it was ending, but it was announced in game.

I distinctively remember having that message popup while I was doing a survival, just like message popups for any news thread that pops up... You know, the same popup used for Invasion missions?

You might not have logged in at that time, but that's not DE's fault... Its Real Life's fault... It it your fault, however, for not checking the forums (and DE's Warframe website) for news about it.

It was there... And the same goes for you too, crudebuster. It was there, all you had to do was check up on it... And saving Nightwave Creds? Yeah, that's not a thing since Nightwave Episode 1...

Just waste them on Kuva, even if you don't need it. They don't even give that much credits by selling them anyway, even though you don't need any more credits.

Every season end I'll just say that DE should fix the timer in the NW interface to reflect when it's actually ending, they should send an in game email as soon as the end is determined, and they should extend the shop until the next one starts.

Yes, some people will still miss it.  But that doesn't mean that reasonable improvements can't be made. 

It's ridiculous to see that people are blaming other players being lazy for not checking out forum twitters etc. while DE could've improved their system by adding an in-game notification, such as a popped-up window, or an email from Ordis "The chi-chat".

On the other hand, there are people who would blow their monthly salary the 1st day they lay hands on, some would prefer to save a bit, call that a habit or life-style, what's wrong with saving then?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived