Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I managed to last 30 minutes in mot... Using Yareli. Here's my continued notes on the frame.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

2 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Her 1 is mainly a CC abilities that sets up enemies for easy headshots. When one compares it to Harrow's 1, an ability with quite similar functionality, one really sees just how bad her 1 is - limit to 5 enemies per cast, slow to CC from cast, big chance to not CC (due to bad collisions), damage too low to compensate for having no other upsides.

When they first showed the ability, I thought the bubbles would at least chase enemies around if the first target died, but no, it's just one of the worst CC abilities in the game. And it still manages to be her best ability.

DE pls.

Yeah.  Condemn and Spellbind are bother better CC, and they are also both Helminth abilities.

I really hope Yareli isn't just stuck as a gimmicky starchart nuker with subpar CC forever, but I'm worried by DE's silence on this.  They're moving to address the Holokey situation.  Fine.  Odd that they didn't mention that Yareli is still on their radar.  I'm going to try to be optimistic, adopting the viewpoint that they want to work some things out before getting our hopes up.  I just really hope she doesn't stay how she is.

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Yeah.  Condemn and Spellbind are bother better CC, and they are also both Helminth abilities.

I really hope Yareli isn't just stuck as a gimmicky starchart nuker with subpar CC forever, but I'm worried by DE's silence on this.  They're moving to address the Holokey situation.  Fine.  Odd that they didn't mention that Yareli is still on their radar.  I'm going to try to be optimistic, adopting the viewpoint that they want to work some things out before getting our hopes up.  I just really hope she doesn't stay how she is.

I get that they want to work on New War above all else, but I imagine they'll get so much stuff to fix that they'll just forget/ignore Yareli until she gets primed or gets a deluxe. She's the essay scribbled up 30 minutes before the deadline.

Archived