Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want 'enemy mark' on SHADOW STALKER default

BONE_DOGE

1 hour ago, BONE_DOGE said:

I want 'enemy mark' on SHADOW STALKER default

Players already have a major advantage over the Shadow/Stalker and you want him pin pointed to ease the kill even more?

1 hour ago, BONE_DOGE said:

It's very hard to identify its location when in mission with other players.

No its not, when hes about to appear you just stand still and wait for him to reveal him self, you have about 3 seconds to freely mark him before he starts running and attacking.

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Players already have a major advantage over the Shadow/Stalker and you want him pin pointed to ease the kill even more?

You know as well as I do that such easiness doesn't compute properly for some people. Their CPU architecture are just too different.

On 2021-07-29 at 4:18 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

You can just stand still when he's about to spawn and mark him manually, there's no suddden new "advantage" gained here.

All this automatic marking would do is make players who are too lazy (or maybe just new) not make things harder for the the rest of the Squad.

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

You can just stand still when he's about to spawn and mark him manually

Thats what i said on the second part of my post if you had read it entirely...

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

there's no suddden new "advantage" gained here.

Have you seen the speed the Stalker's health drops once hes vulnerable? Thats the Major advantage players have i was referring to, we do so much damage he has no chance even on the highest difficulty levels.

Archived