Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else hate the nightwave downtime?

It's nice to have a break.  Absence is already making the heart grow fonder.

Not that I was doing Nightwave before, since I had long since exhausted the reward track.  But there's a significant different feeling now that it's literally gone and there's a new one on the horizon.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I don't see why DE doesn't just make a permanent NW shop that stays open regardless of if the challenges are up or not, where players could use generic NW credits to buy the items available. That way people don't have to worry about their NW credits going away, in between each cycle. It's not like being able to keep the NW credits would hurt anyone. The shop items are pretty much the same every cycle anyways. I mainly go for the NW rank rewards anyways and the shop credits are just a bonus. 

It would have been nice if the store was available during the downtime to use the last of your credits. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DarkSkysz:

I do. Game feels 'naked' when the pilot sit menu is empty AF.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I can be unhappy with the feeling that something is missing for the rest of the week each time I go to select a mission.

I wasn't paying all that much attention to NW at this point, but I can not understand why they did not close it out this Sunday the 1st and just not start it until the 4th if they wanted some down time in between for what ever back end they have going on.

Archived