Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5  

Steel Path Change + Exploit Fixes:

For non-endless missions, most notably Sabotage, a max of 3 Acolytes will spawn and their levels will incrementally increase with every new Acolyte spawn.

• This change addresses and fixes the AFK Acolyte spawning exploit within Steel Path Sabotage missions. 

• Fixed the Steel Essence 5 minute despawn timer not functioning after you’ve moved a certain distance away. 

It's fantastic to hear that the exploits are fixed and the playing field leveled this way.

However, when I read "non-endless missions", I got excited for a moment and hoped you were addressing the problems that normal players face with these missions:

that Acolytes don't spawn at all in these missions unless you wait for 3-5 minutes AFTER completing the mission. Just standing around near extraction, waiting... just standing around, bored, with nothing to do, until they finally show up.

Currently, there is no benefit to doing non-endless missions on Steel Path, since without the Acolytes, there is no way to gain Steel Essence.

They should simply spawn after the objective is completed, that way, the players can actually get something for playing the mission.
(same goes for the Treasurer)

13 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Oh, and also this. Why not making it a rifle with two fire modes instead of ruining fun and aesthethics for long-time fans?

The original Flux Rifle is my most favorite weapon. Having about 6-7k hours in, I used it in the U7-era damage system, still used it in the problematic damage 2.0 era, even if it wasn't that good, and enjoyed using it with the current system. It's still #1 in my profile. And all that time dreaming of a Vandal or any other special version of it with better stats and some extra WHILE STILL retaining its original mechanics: a pinpoint recoilless beam of energy cutting everything down.

Somehow, you've decided to turn a truly unique weapon, one of a kind actually (not counting Spectra and Convectrix, also not a fan of woozy beams, as they differ in damage and, with the latter, mechanics) into a generic auto pew pew pew rifle... with recoil. Sure, stats are good, but I didn't expect nor wanted to have my favorite weapon being completely altered. You could just make a Tenet Dera while leaving the Flux Rifle alone if you needed another generic auto rifle.

The way I see it, having original fire mode and the current one the Tenet version has would be a perfect solution to please both sides: who love original and new design.

I can get behind this. I'm one of the people who like how the tenet flux fires now (weird I know) but allowing players to switch between new and classic fire modes sounds like a great idea! Tenno, take my like.

"AFK" what about that was more AFK then the normal sit in a corner tapping khoras 1 then look back at your screen every minute or so to tap 4 and doing that for like 4 hours. Or any of the other frames that can do the same thing. It doesn't affect me cause I never did the sabotage  farm but at least give us a better excuse then it's a afk farm. The max stack count was like 14 SE on the floor before they didn't stack anymore. then it was rng if the cat double or triple buffed and that takes time so with all the stuff you had to do and keep track of its alot more work then watching YouTube and tapping 1. 

They still do not fix the problem that occurs when doing DPS with weapons, when you do not have visibility to a target? EX: I inflict slash status on an enemy with any weapon, and in 2 seconds the enemy should die or receive the damage caused by the slash ... but when I stop looking at him (I look away from him, I turn my back on him, or he is in my angle of vision) the enemy takes more than  double the time to die or take the damage. this problem becomes very annoying when playing games. because when you think they should have died, they're behind you messing up the game.

Ivara's Artemis Bow still isn't able to use Galvanized Scope. Is this an intentional lock or are we supposed to be able to equip it. The other two galvanized mods are available for it. It is available for Daikyu and Bramma so it isn't a bow restriction. 

I guess the only way to get lots of SE now is to do endless missions. Do we have to do the hard way? By making the SE farm so much painful. It's really annoying to farm those, and the risk/return is just not balanced at all. You could easily spend all of the SE by simply rolling Rivens. These designs are not player friendly, and do not RESPECT the player's time.

14 minutes ago, Owlinaz said:

Playing steel path and the Acolytes stopped dropping arcanes. Repeated 3 times

So, the hot fix took away the drop of the Arcanes. This is my 4th run. It shows in mission results but not there in inventory to use. Please, please please fix this.

Ehhm, fixing exploits is all good and well, but i think you should focus on fixing spawns on accolytes first of all.. they still bug out and stop spawning in Kuva survival & disruption missions. -interupted by the "lotus" talking etc etc. 

Would be nice if you focused on the playability rather than "oh no, a few people are afk farming" issue.. the worst part is that i havent seen a single "acknowledgement" from anyone that this is an actual bug. 

Atleast tell your user base that you are aware of the bug and are working on it.

Some hope would be nice :) 

15 minutes ago, Raineltu said:

Ehhm, fixing exploits is all good and well, but i think you should focus on fixing spawns on accolytes first of all.. they still bug out and stop spawning in Kuva survival & disruption missions. -interupted by the "lotus" talking etc etc. 

Would be nice if you focused on the playability rather than "oh no, a few people are afk farming" issue.. the worst part is that i havent seen a single "acknowledgement" from anyone that this is an actual bug. 

Atleast tell your user base that you are aware of the bug and are working on it.

Some hope would be nice :) 

👍

Archived