Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

after all this time and here we have a update that still has BIG BUGS ingame
synergized prospectus kills u... like if u are in the way of it u will die if u get 2 tips of dmg unless u play a frame that can take some big hits

Yareli not having any helminth ability's is just dumb like no one handed ability's or anything?? i just think its worth mantuning has its dumb to make a frame that dose not let u use any of the helminth ability's when her update gave us more of it like if u cant use any of them when u are on the k-drive but u can use all her other ability's is just dumb i see no reason for u not getting it u have a full body animation when u cast the 4 u have a one handed action in her 1 and 3 like its just not making any sense 
the thing that now u can go into operator good but, u dont get send into the k-drive u get put out of it like what? thats just not a big help the gameplay and the flow

the ambassador is still bugged the alt fire uses way more then intended and only gets worse the more u add to the mag, its simple make the ammo needed to shot SET 44 not whatever broken complicated script u have where u use more then 44 (or maybe change it to 32 to buff it idknow just fix the bug!)

and JUST TO MAKE IT WORSE the AoE on the ambassador alt fire is not working like IT SAYS IT ON THE STATS

but hey now we can use the one mod many was waiting for and was the main hype about the Galvanized mod... so? good job??? DE?????

12 minutes ago, Owlinaz said:

So, the hot fix took away the drop of the Arcanes I get from killing the Acolyte. This is my 4th run. It shows in mission results but not there in inventory to use. Please, please please fix this.

Now I can't play this part of the game till it's fixed. 

7 minutes ago, Raineltu said:

Ehhm, fixing exploits is all good and well, but i think you should focus on fixing spawns on accolytes first of all.. they still bug out and stop spawning in Kuva survival & disruption missions. -interupted by the "lotus" talking etc etc. 

Would be nice if you focused on the playability rather than "oh no, a few people are afk farming" issue.. the worst part is that i havent seen a single "acknowledgement" from anyone that this is an actual bug. 

Atleast tell your user base that you are aware of the bug and are working on it.

Some hope would be nice :) 

Hello Raineltu! The issue of Acoyltes not spawning in Kuva Survival or Disruption has been fixed a couple of Hotfixes ago, it had nothing to do with Lotus transmissions.

59 minutes ago, Ms_Salami said:

This is like the 4th 'exploit fix' but still haven't fixed Acolytes not spawning at all...... Your priorities are all wrong.

Hello Ms_Salami! Please record a mission of the Acolyte not spawning. In every instance we have tested the Acolyte is spawning just fine.

Please consider adjusting or changing the Ambassador's acquisition method, as it rivals the Braton Vandal in both ways of:

• Slightly below average performance
  • Awful grind compared to other weapons like the Quellor

For a suggestion:

whenever i did an assassination or exterminate as a daily steel path mission the acolyte didn't spawned. i waited for about minute 8 and left. from my experience the daily steel path missions are very inconsistent with the acolyte spawns

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

i still don't notice that the mod is activating correctly on projectile weapons 😷

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

For non-endless missions, most notably Sabotage, a max of 3 Acolytes will spawn and their levels will incrementally increase with every new Acolyte spawn.

... You need to clarify exactly how that affects all non-AFK players that run Steel Path non-endless missions for more than 1 minute, especially the ones running Solo.

For example, due to the fact that I like to kill stuff, and I specifically avoid Capture missions and Exterminate missions because of it, and I like to milk my missions dry of resources (lockers and general containers) my non-Endless mission times usually last between 2h and 5h each.

Am I going to get penalized because of those exploiters and only fight those 3 Acolytes, whichever they may spawn?

... Even though I clearly spend enough time killing enemies during all those hours, back and forth because they simply keep spawning, to get around 70 Steel Essences?

Not that my main focus is actually getting Steel Essences, but if that's it, then just spawn all 7 Acolytes at the same time, 3 times per mission. I'll just steamroll their faces even if they all spawn at the same time anyway, so the least you guys should do is to make it worthwhile for players that actually run Solo.

47 minutes ago, staranow said:

I can get behind this. I'm one of the people who like how the tenet flux fires now (weird I know) but allowing players to switch between new and classic fire modes sounds like a great idea! Tenno, take my like.

I also like how Tenet Flux Fires :)
I would prefer it not be changed

17 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Raineltu! The issue of Acoyltes not spawning in Kuva Survival or Disruption has been fixed a couple of Hotfixes ago, it had nothing to do with Lotus transmissions.

Hello Ms_Salami! Please record a mission of the Acolyte not spawning. In every instance we have tested the Acolyte is spawning just fine.

I have been playing Steel path missions to get the new weapon arcanes. I have the stalker acolyte spawn and even see the arcane in end of miss creds. Help please. No arcane in inventory. I have done this 5 times to make sure.

Garuda Claws STILL not fixed......

https://gyazo.com/671f33b85752e1b3d1c6462de9bec914 
The Visual bug above leaves the claws of the successor skin looking like a dull, solid 1 color skin.
When I go into arsenal, switch to another frame, and back to Garuda again then its fine for a time.

https://gyazo.com/257fc61c8c1f7876a41ee4638da733af 
This is what the Claws are supposed to look like. 

50 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

that Acolytes don't spawn at all in these missions unless you wait for 3-5 minutes AFTER completing the mission. Just standing around near extraction, waiting... just standing around, bored, with nothing to do, until they finally show up.

They only spawn if you're in constant combat; AFKing won't spawn them:

On 2020-11-19 at 3:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

In essence (ha), there is virtually no RNG with Steel Essence anymore. Daily Incursions guarantee 3 per Alert, and Acolytes will always appear in regular missions (Endlessly in Endless missions.). The time at which they choose to appear may be a bit random, but if you kill mobs, they will come! 

Rushing and AFKing the mission will make you miss out on the Acolytes, but frankly it's no surprise that the playerbase considers patience a hinderance.

-Holokey RNG is punishing at best

-Railjack progression/spawn bugs still unfixed

-Many tenet weapon mechanics still broken (diplos/envoy/etc.)

-Sister ephemeras not working on companions/vehicles as shown in advertising

-Force start bugs/falling out the map in corpus proxima missions

We appreciate the hotfix, but important things were missed, please at least acknowledge them.

You guys know what's stupid? The amount of steel essence we can sensibly get at the moment, compared to the amount you'd need it to buy anything. Just double or triple the steel essence and the holokeys, or would that cut all of 5-15 hours of someones playtime?

Especially the holokeys, when you need to do something like 15-20 missions for a weapon, and you'll have to buy 4-5 of each to max them. Just why? This grind is getting ridiculous, even for wf.

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

They only spawn if you're in constant combat; AFKing won't spawn them:

Rushing and AFKing the mission will make you miss out on the Acolytes, but frankly it's no surprise that the playerbase considers patience a hinderance.

People tought that if you left the game without doing anything the alcolytes would still spawn, when it wasnt the case at all, if you didnt kill enemys the alcolytes wouldnt show

17 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Last night I did the two missions for the steel path 5SE, and on one (sab) I got 3 acolyte spawns ( took a while, but I was actually looking for the 3rd cache since I don't know the spawn areas for the newer corpus maps- it did take an incredibly long time), but the other ( spy I think?) I got zero after 11 minutes.  I understand the desire not to spawn them with no enemies, but it seems like if you complete the mission quickly you often don't get one ( and one should be guaranteed).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

• One outlier to be fixed is the interaction with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

Thanks for all of your hard work and the latest batch of Hotfixes.

Quick question, is there any plans for a rifle or secondary mod similar to Galvanized Acceleration?

Archived