Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

a max of 3 Acolytes will spawn

First fix the spawn rates, i thought you were serious when you said you'll increase spawn frequency of acolytes after SOP update. But its the same old unreliable timer. For a guy like me who doesn't have time to go in endless missions for hours and only has time to do daily sp to get arcanes its really annoying to not have acolytes spawn between 3-7 minutes like you guys so claim. it'd generally spawn between 8-10 minutes on general accounts. Even if my mission completes within 2-3 minutes i've to wait for next 5-7 minutes doing nothing at extraction waiting for him to spawn. Its even more annoying on defence incursion missions, he wouldn't spawn during the time of defence missions especially when ppl are using good frames to clear the mission fast, on rare circumstances he'd spawn at really the end and the mission would finish without us getting time to kill acolytes, Why can't the mission not end till we finished the acolyte, you know like you do not progress that void interception till vor completes his half an hour speech? I deliberately have to play solo and kill slower for mission to progress slower so that i get acolytes to spawn, do you really want us to not play our best and entertain enemies and not kill them just so we can get acolytes to spawn?

ntUpu54.jpeg

Ambassador is both an atrocious grind (boring low level and unrewarding) and a sadly underwhelming weapons, i don't rememeber a weapon release so bad since the times of the hema, and yourself recognized that as an error....it needs a substantial buff and the possibility to be farmed in more engaging content like Steel Path or REAL railjack content (not a 2 min railjack introduction to a 20 min snoozefest)

1 hour ago, Inquizitor said:

-Stagger type procs like heat or electricity prevents usage of Parazon-mercy kill (on the standard enemy such as Eximus Lancer that is eligible for mercy kill) until the effect of proc stops

THIS. especially if you using something like wisp or allies are nuking with explosive weapons, for me who uses blood for energy mod, most of the time enemies die before i get chance to parazon then even when i'm  right on their face, cause they are in process of stagger.

Thanks for taking a look at some of the Yareli bugs! I feel like being able to hop into Operator mode from Merulina a good first step, but in my opinion, it doesn't really improve the actual situation if you have to recast Merulina after leaving Operator mode anyways. :(

39 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... You need to clarify exactly how that affects all non-AFK players that run Steel Path non-endless missions for more than 1 minute, especially the ones running Solo.

For example, due to the fact that I like to kill stuff, and I specifically avoid Capture missions and Exterminate missions because of it, and I like to milk my missions dry of resources (lockers and general containers) my non-Endless mission times usually last between 2h and 5h each.

Pardon my rudeness... I do exactly what you do, I don't use a frame that makes clearing the rooms of resources easier, and I do it all in maybe 30 minutes. How in the living all-mighty Clem are you taking 2h-5h to clear a SINGLE level that isn't Railjack. Do you pause and grab a coffee between each room? Grab a donut after every 10th enemy killed? Geez, lol.

Also, you're in a small group, if you really want Acolytes while looking for resources, try Survival. If you want to think of it as a penalization, there you go, but I think of it as a fire up your ass to go to the next level for more resources, lol. If you're having problems getting resources quickly, farm a Xaku, helminth a Mag, put Mag's Pull over Xaku's 1 (because it's bad until DE makes it okay), put on a Greedy Pull onto Xaku, use 4 and 1 on each new room, profit.

5 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

When will you fix the KUVA Lich grind.

Lichs are still ALOT more grindy than Sisters (which i think have an acceptable level of grind involved)

Its because they aren't the new shiny toys, Sisters are. The new system is a double-edge sword, once you are onto the next planet, you can't go back to the pool of players in the last. Earth is such a trudge, Mars is better, and Saturn and beyond is plentiful. Once players got Grattler, Hek, and Zarr, they went onto Sisters.

I mean, two days ago, I got absolutely no one on my public squad for every step of a Kuva Lich. Without those extra liches giving me whispers, it made Earth so much more painful (not having a Survival on Earth is such a sin, and only using one Exterminate node is so terrible).

43 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

They only spawn if you're in constant combat; AFKing won't spawn them:

Rushing and AFKing the mission will make you miss out on the Acolytes, but frankly it's no surprise that the playerbase considers patience a hinderance.

Why should i be in constant combat when thats not the scope of the mission? Why should i specifically find and kill enemies after completing the mission objective of spy/ sabotage/ capture? isn't one mission directive enough? why is this a requirement for them to spawn? after a rescue / spy there is literally nothing to do but afk near extraction waiting for it to spawn. Non endless should be redesigned in first place especially in incursion missions for instant spawn within 30 sec after objective is completed so you dont have to afk near extraction for them to spawn in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, Motodog242 said:

Its because they aren't the new shiny toys, Sisters are. The new system is a double-edge sword, once you are onto the next planet, you can't go back to the pool of players in the last. Earth is such a trudge, Mars is better, and Saturn and beyond is better. Once players got Grattler, Hek, and Zarr, they went onto Sisters.

I personally did 2-3 lichs and stopped because the grind was/is too much and i play alot of grindy games, WF for 8 years now.

Still need and want alot of kuva weapons but won't get them until they reduced the grind considerably.

ps. i mostly play solo because of the S#&$ty peer2peer lagfest.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5  

Steel Path Change + Exploit Fixes:

For non-endless missions, most notably Sabotage, a max of 3 Acolytes will spawn and their levels will incrementally increase with every new Acolyte spawn.

• This change addresses and fixes the AFK Acolyte spawning exploit within Steel Path Sabotage missions. 

• Fixed the Steel Essence 5 minute despawn timer not functioning after you’ve moved a certain distance away. 

Optimization:

• Optimized server-side database traffic for IPv6 players.

Changes:

• Increased Vastilok Punch Through from 1 to 1.3 and fixed it using the wrong (old) Combo Multiplier (i.e at 40 hits the multiplier will be 3.0 not 2.5).

• You can now use Transference while on a K-Drive or when Yareli is using Merulina. 

• Worth noting that this doesn’t allow Operators to use K-Drives… :(.  

• On-Call Sisters will no longer clone targets when using Soul Punch and said Shadow Clones no longer have drop tables, as this leads to exploitive gameplay.

• Hound Null Audit Precept now triggers more reliably. Previously it would only trigger if the current target was an Eximus, it will now target a nearby Eximus in range even if they aren't the current target.

• Changed how the /dnd Chat command functions to be a toggle, allowing either an Enabled or Disabled state, instead of always setting ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode to enabled. Before you would need to /normal to undo it. 

• Updated respective Riven Challenge descriptions to indicate “Shield Restore consumables” as opposed to “Shield consumables”.

• Added Helminth Ability videos to the Helminth screen.

• Sister Hound’s Repo Audit ability will no longer affect downed players.

• This fixes downed Clients losing their weapons for the rest of the mission after an enemy Sister Hound activates its Repo Audit.

Fixes:

• Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

• One outlier to be fixed is the interaction with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

• Fixed a game lock that would occur for newer accounts when trying to customize their Landing Craft.

• Fixed a crash occurring when dying while in Voidrig’s Guard Mode.

• Fixed missing Context Action for the Chimera Quest if it’s initiated right after The Sacrifice Quest completion. 

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on the Clan interface. 

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on the Railjack Salvage menu.

• Fixed a game hang/crash that could occur on player Transmissions.

• Fixed a crash occurring when interacting with a dead Specter ‘Follow’ Context Action after a Host migration occured during a Sister Railjack showdown.

• Fixed very rare case of an inability to use a Helminth Invigoration.

• Fixed case of Sister/Kuva Lich not spawning when using a Requiem Ultimatum, which also consumed the item.

• Fixed the "JOIN ANY CREW" button in the Railjack Star Chart allowing you to join a Kuva Lich or Sister showdown mission, which resulted in an error message if you do not have a proper Kuva Lich or Sister.

• Fixed (another case) Hosts keeping their goods after aborting the Lich showdown mission once their Lich has been Converted/Vanquished.

• Fixed not being able to swap Polarities on Sentinel weapons.

• Fixed numerous abilities not functioning while Yareli is on Merulina.  

• Ash Smoke Shadow Augment

• Baruuk Desolate Hands

• Ivara Cloak Arrow

• Mesa Shooting Gallery

• Oberon Hallowed Ground

• Octavia Metronome

• Protea Shield grenades

• Titania Tribute

• Wisp Reservoirs 

• Fixed Tenet Envoy missiles striking a Null bubble becoming stuck and orphaned in the air.

• Fixed the Oull Requiem not being Chat Linkable or in the Codex.

• Fixed Hound Diversified Denial Precept showing a revive prompt on mini-Hounds for Clients.

• Fixed numerous Cambion Drift spawning issues:

• Fixed Enemy reinforcements would wander aimlessly instead of trying to storm you.

• Fixed Deimos Genetrix not spawning multiple waves of enemies or enemies at all.

• Fixed Deimos Tendril Drones spawning too frequently.

• Fixed Helminth Kubrow puppy not correctly appearing as a Helminth puppy. 

• Fixed seeing custom Warframe Ability HUDs while playing Lunaro.

• Fixed End of Mission screen only starts to count the Mission Time when the End of Mission screen appears.

• Fixed outdated loading screen tips related to Parazon Mercy eligibility. 

• Fixed a typo in the Elite Crewmates traits description of "Zekti" instead of "Zetki".

• Fixed a script error when Hacking with the Tactical Menu open.

• Fixed a script error that could occur when using Transference next to a Volt Electric Shield with the Transistor Shield Augment equipped.

In light of the age regression being added in, could you make it to where the baby Vulpaphyla float around the ship? I've regressed my Vulp a couple times, and it just gives me a death stare because I took its legs and it can't move.

Archived