Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed End of Mission screen only starts to count the Mission Time when the End of Mission screen appears.

I don't think this "fix" does what you think it does. It seems like it produces the exact opposite results, with missions having already the time on the clock since the last end screen.

Well damn, scourge can't even kill a steel path corpus trash enemy without almost emptying an entire magazine. How am I to build up arcanes and galvanized buff stacks. I sadly will go back to my old weapons. At least Quatz works well enough now once I kill a few enemies and get arcane/galvanized stacks.

Changes:

• On-Call Sisters will no longer clone targets when using Soul Punch and said Shadow Clones no longer have drop tables, as this leads to exploitive gameplay.

Wait, why make two changes? It would've been easier to just have one change, e.g. clones can't drop items and allow them to be cloned still

Thank you for addressing the Galvanized Mods.

Do we have any update on when the new challenges will be added to the Steam achievements? I do not want a repeat of Joyride where I need to log into a different Warframe account to unlock the Achievement on Steam, and thus have been avoiding Deimos, have not made any Sisters, or finished the Corpus Proxima, and I'd really like to stop avoiding content so that I can be sure my Steam account stays synced.

Also, pretty minor, but none of the Tenet Melee weapons I've acquired can hold a color to the energy. Like my Tenet Livia will briefly display the color I want in the Arsenal, I select it, and then when my warframe puts it away and takes it back out its back to Blue again.

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Raineltu! The issue of Acoyltes not spawning in Kuva Survival or Disruption has been fixed a couple of Hotfixes ago, it had nothing to do with Lotus transmissions.

Hello Ms_Salami! Please record a mission of the Acolyte not spawning. In every instance we have tested the Acolyte is spawning just fine.

Hmm, thats strange. This bug is still very much a thing for me and my friends.. could you be more specific than "a couple of hotfixes ago", like the actuall hotfix ID. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimization:

• Optimized server-side database traffic for IPv6 players.

They optimized IPv6 but still we aren't allowed to play in a squad, trade, or hunt Eidolons thanks to the internet security settings they did in Update 30 for 2 months.

For people who doesn't know what this is, players in specific parts of the world such as Egypt as an example are only allowed to play the game in Solo even tho Public setting is set due to an issue of them securing their servers which made specific ISPs forbidden from accessing their server resulting not being able to be queued with other players.

1 hour ago, Deminisis said:

Acolyte spawns are still an issue. Nobody wants to play AFK frame after finishing a SP capture mission in 2-3 minutes. Acolyte spawns should reflect mission progress instead of a random 5-9 minute timer.

But that would be too efficient you see. Can’t have that.

For non-endless missions, most notably Sabotage, a max of 3 Acolytes will spawn and their levels will incrementally increase with every new Acolyte spawn.

• This change addresses and fixes the AFK Acolyte spawning exploit within Steel Path Sabotage missions.

In addition to my request for a proper clarification, I want to know why:

• Free Roam missions do not spawn more than 3 Acolytes, even if I'm clearing up bases and raising alert level to 4
    • I don't know which part of "Free Roam" is "non-Endless".
    • This is clearly a condition that doesn't fit in the AFK method of working, which seems to be the absence of kills, as I'm certain that I didn't stop killing.
    • If they are supposed to be "non-endless" then I don't know why the hell do those maps still exist. I hope they get detonated and removed in the New War Update.

44 minutes ago, Motodog242 said:

How in the living all-mighty Clem are you taking 2h-5h to clear a SINGLE level that isn't Railjack.

Because I like enjoying the environment.

Because I don't bullet jump mindlessly as if I'm afraid of the floor.

Because I don't use Sentinels.

Because I use a Vasca with Scavenge.

Because I search every inch of the map outside the path to Objective and, consequently, the extraction.

Because I blow up all containers.

Because I attempt to open all lockers, hence Vasca.

Because the companion AI sucks and bugs out which delays me even further by not triggering Scavenge on lockers properly.

Because I don't use abilities.

Because I don't use AoE weapons.

Because I don't use AoE mods.

Because I don't use a "specialized" *cough* crutch *cough* Warframe

Because I don't use Speed mods.

Because it depends if I'm using a flawless stealth approach or leaving their alarms active (or Orokin Corrupted just spotting me in the map) without using *cough* crutch *cough* Warframes or Sentinel/Companion stealth mods.

All things that causes all elements in a given mission to actively interact with me...

48 minutes ago, Motodog242 said:

I do exactly what you do, I don't use a frame that makes clearing the rooms of resources easier, and I do it all in maybe 30 minutes.

If you're just going along the path to objective and, consequently, to extraction while killing everyone and picking up everything, sure. Even I do that, if I want to. However, you're not doing the same thing I do...

I grab the notion of "room progression" into "Territory Control" and act accordingly... Enemies can push me out of a room if they want to, forcing me to retreat to the previous room "under my control", where I then take my time to recharge my shields while stopping them from "invading my territory". Once recharged, I attempt to take the next room again...

... Weird notion? Perhaps... But I clearly take more stuff with me, including rare resources, during those hours than you by doing maybe 30 minutes...

And before you end up thinking that I don't have a clue how the mission flow goes, I simply like the notion of "progression" without speeding and bullet jumping, for me, IS speeding... Its a middle ground between the "coptering"  exploit and regular jump which, coincidentally, represents the notion of "high speed mobility" accurately...

But my notion of "mobility" doesn't involve the "high speed" part. It only involves proper skills at moving and positioning myself in a room which, apparently, is a notion widely refused by many... However, its heavily rewarding at the end of each mission.

4 hours ago, sitfesz said:

What? More acolytes can spawn in non-endless missions? You really need to be transparent about acolytes.

People in steel path incursions just run to extraction and miss the acolytes. Non-endless acolytes spawns needs a redesign.

Or, we finish the mission and sit around twiddling our thumbs for 5 minutes waiting on an acolyte, then extract.

1 hour ago, IbnBattutaEG said:

They optimized IPv6 but still we aren't allowed to play in a squad, trade, or hunt Eidolons thanks to the internet security settings they did in Update 30 for 2 months.

For people who doesn't know what this is, players in specific parts of the world such as Egypt as an example are only allowed to play the game in Solo even tho Public setting is set due to an issue of them securing their servers which made specific ISPs forbidden from accessing their server resulting not being able to be queued with other players.

What's going on in Egypt? Are the ISPs fiddling with players packets or something?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now use Transference while on a K-Drive or when Yareli is using Merulina. 

Great! Now I can Zenurik dash and go back to... wait, how do I teach my poor tenno or rather Yareli NOT to deactivate Merulina?

55 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Weird notion? Perhaps... But I clearly take more stuff with me, including rare resources, during those hours than you by doing maybe 30 minutes...

So you are telling us that you can get more resources doing 1 mission than another Tenno that could potentially do 6 missions(5h / 30m)?

59 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Because I like enjoying the environment.

Are you a "new" player? I mean if you haven't seen given tileset thousand times then it might be enjoyable but after many times seeing it I get "ok, and proceed to kill another corrupted".

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Raineltu! The issue of Acoyltes not spawning in Kuva Survival or Disruption has been fixed a couple of Hotfixes ago, it had nothing to do with Lotus transmissions.

Hello Ms_Salami! Please record a mission of the Acolyte not spawning. In every instance we have tested the Acolyte is spawning just fine.

OFC, a video of it not happening 🙃 See link below. This also happens in groups but pubs are not always willing to wait. I am not the only one saying this and there is other evidence showing it not occurring or occurring only after the mission end appears.

What are the actual conditions of the spawn? We have had a few variations of an explanation but as you can see there is a prevailing belief it's tied to kills (because of the wiki), but not in my experience (see also vid). Also the belief is the timer is 3-7 mins (wiki) but again I have had them come as late as 12mins. Mostly I give up earlier due to how inconsistent it is. Wiki page caveat is also still being update on the latest changes....

Patch notes are vague.

• Acolytes will now spawn more frequently during Steel Path missions, resulting in more Steel Essence being dropped overall!
  • Fixed Acolyte spawns becoming extremely slow or stopping altogether in specific Steel Path mission types - most commonly reproduced in Disruption or Survival.

Steel Path no Acolyte 9+ mins

Archived