Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, quxier said:

So you are telling us that you can get more resources doing 1 mission than another Tenno that could potentially do 6 missions(5h / 30m)?

Yep

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Are you a "new" player? I mean if you haven't seen given tileset thousand times then it might be enjoyable but after many times seeing it I get "ok, and proceed to kill another corrupted".

Yeah, well... I don't really use stuff, or do stuff, that dulls my senses... This includes using item/enemy detection mods... And if it wasn't for Scavenge, I wouldn't even use a pet...

*shrugs*

... My mission execution method... Rewards are more than what appears at the end of mission table, despite popular belief...

But I shouldn't be penalized due to AFK Acolyte exploits. If the mission has no cyclic spawns active, like Capture or Exterminate, then it makes sense the 3 Acolyte limit... And it should be, as I suspect it already is, tied to kills and the timer conditional spawn removed.

Its a lot more consistent and easier to randomize, and to set up even on limited spawn mission types, with kills made than within time limits, and with a limit of 1 Acolyte active and having kills performed while its active simply not count at all towards the next Acolyte spawn.

1 hour ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Whoa. Yeah, it can't. What the heck? Why? 

No clue. This weapon is super-weird to begin with, yet I got to like it with a reload speed riven...somewhat.
It also cant equip the mod for increasing beam range for alt fire (Ruinous Extension). It also cant benefit from Arcane Pistoleer. And someone in comments also mentioned that the Galvanized Crosshairs dont work on it either. Guess thats what happens if you slap 3 completely different functions on one gun.

Having read through the 'fixed' list twice, I can only assume that practically every other Sister that spawns in mission will still glitch out and freeze, invulnerable after parazon interaction- preventing another Sister from spawning... since this was not a listed 'fix'.

4 hours ago, -Damocles- said:

Galvanized Scope/Crosshairs timer prematurely resetting is not something to be fixed?

Unfortunately not, so those mods remain useless for anything that isn't a sniper rifle or named Pyrana Prime.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

• One outlier to be fixed is the interaction with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

"One outlier" Um, no. In reality, you didn't fix anything. https://imgur.com/a/jLOPHBO Just tested this in simulacrum right now and would ya look at that, Galvanized Savvy still doesn't give ANY damage at all. Same deal with the others. Nothing has changed.

PLEASE, have someone actually test these fixes before pushing them out and claiming it works now.

2 hours ago, Melles64 said:

Thank you for addressing the Galvanized Mods.

Do we have any update on when the new challenges will be added to the Steam achievements? I do not want a repeat of Joyride where I need to log into a different Warframe account to unlock the Achievement on Steam, and thus have been avoiding Deimos, have not made any Sisters, or finished the Corpus Proxima, and I'd really like to stop avoiding content so that I can be sure my Steam account stays synced.

Also, pretty minor, but none of the Tenet Melee weapons I've acquired can hold a color to the energy. Like my Tenet Livia will briefly display the color I want in the Arsenal, I select it, and then when my warframe puts it away and takes it back out its back to Blue again.

Don't thank them for addressing the galv mods they're still broken on the majority of weapons. Thank them when they do the job right.

4 hours ago, krrysis. said:

First fix the spawn rates, i thought you were serious when you said you'll increase spawn frequency of acolytes after SOP update. But its the same old unreliable timer. For a guy like me who doesn't have time to go in endless missions for hours and only has time to do daily sp to get arcanes its really annoying to not have acolytes spawn between 3-7 minutes like you guys so claim. it'd generally spawn between 8-10 minutes on general accounts. Even if my mission completes within 2-3 minutes i've to wait for next 5-7 minutes doing nothing at extraction waiting for him to spawn. Its even more annoying on defence incursion missions, he wouldn't spawn during the time of defence missions especially when ppl are using good frames to clear the mission fast, on rare circumstances he'd spawn at really the end and the mission would finish without us getting time to kill acolytes, Why can't the mission not end till we finished the acolyte, you know like you do not progress that void interception till vor completes his half an hour speech? I deliberately have to play solo and kill slower for mission to progress slower so that i get acolytes to spawn, do you really want us to not play our best and entertain enemies and not kill them just so we can get acolytes to spawn?

ntUpu54.jpeg

Oh that's the thing! They can spawn in just 3 minutes. It's just that the odds of rolling that fast spawn seem to be roughly 1/25 or so.

4 hours ago, DarkSaint_Exile said:

Thanks for all of your hard work and the latest batch of Hotfixes.

Quick question, is there any plans for a rifle or secondary mod similar to Galvanized Acceleration?

5 hours ago, FacuNeko said:

THANKS

THANKS DE, THANKS <3

5 hours ago, 200BadlySpentPlatinum said:

Finally!!! Better late than never... thanks!

All 3 of you, the mods are still broken. Thank them when they do the job right.

So....I've read through all of this...and I don't see the part that DE managed to lie about.  Lie?  Yes, lie.

Let me review.  On the lead-up to Sisters of Parvos, DE promised more frequent acolyte spawns.  This was to offset the massive increase in the need for steel essence...given the BS behind umbral forma and the new arcane unlockers.

So DE...I see you patched out the "exploit" that allows people to farm.  I also so that you haven't fixed that exterminate missions can basically never have a spawn because the team kill count exceeds the mission limit in under five minutes.

I also see that you now basically have penalized all solo players because some people found an exploit in the systems you've designed...because it's always out fault that you can't do enough testing.

WHERE ARE THE INCREASED SPAWNS YOU PROMISED?

Oh, but you're quick to make things harder for solo players...or at least ratchet those levels up again so there's no real option but meta weapon choices.  To be clear, this non-required required crap is why I hate your utter lies about the Steel Path.  If it was still just an option high level fun time I'd be down...but as with Rivens you lie, change things, and never acknowledge that what you sold us on is not what was delivered.

Ahh....you're hoping we all forgot.  Well, no.  Yesterday was 3 defenses of the 5 potential missions for that guaranteed steel essence...That's the middle finger that keeps on giving.  Two weeks.  That's how long it took you to deliver more nerfs...trailers that will bear no resemblance to the delivered goods, and promises of cross play. 

Do you feel proud that this touted feature was beaten to the punch, by literal years, with No Man's Sky (it's implemented there, you've only announced in development...so years and counting)?  Yeah.  I'd do the fake applause, but it's getting old.  Next I'm going to need to farm some holokeys to get access to Helminth++ where I can go to a planet, watch a giant wheel spin, and randomly select which of my companions stops sucking because they suddenly get a scaling HP pool...or AI that didn't eat lead paint chips by the handful as a child, or maybe even get consistent buffs.  Ooh goody.

Crap...I didn't say that.  I can see you doing exactly this.

6 hours ago, xZephyrosx said:

Fixing the Galvanized Status Mods, took you long enough, but thanks. And also thanks for changing the AFK farm of Acolytes, i much rather prefer to play Survival :D

They're still not fixed on everything..... for example.... Cedo projectile explosion... no worky :)

26 minutes ago, AziSlays said:

Oh that's the thing! They can spawn in just 3 minutes. It's just that the odds of rolling that fast spawn seem to be roughly 1/25 or so.

Can't speak to the mods.  Not surprised that they still don't work.  It's not like they cost 20 of a rare drop resource, from a "high level" game mode, and were touted as fixing the primary and secondary weapons to match the melee, which ate a slight nerf for their trouble.

Oh, wait...the opposite of that.  Strike that, reverse it.  Now get Gene Wilder a gun, tell him it's Blazing Saddles, and let's see him take out every cellphone at DE so they can stop posting crap on social media, which inevitably leads to bad launches.

Can speak to reality for me.   I've literally done dozens of missions, and the earliest the first spawn has ever been was after 5 minutes.  Latest was around 7.  This ranges from survival, to spy, etc...   The only thing I cannot speak to is defection, because that missions type can suck the chrome off of a car from the 50's.  

It does sound like another mechanic that DE would lie to us about.  This time, a lie of omission.

Anyone else read that thread about how DE weighted frames?  I can verify that with 8 weeks of data (2 accounts at 4 weeks each) I've seen multiple Hydroids.  You think their version of "random based on usage" was in fact less random, and more a single pull of usage stats weighted such that the bottom 10% got a double chance, the top 8% had their chance halved, and the 9% and 10% frames got a .75 multiplier....because there was that much of a drop-off in usage statistics?

As a Zephyr main....I'm surprised that she's not on there.  Everything else makes sense...because the frames missing (at 1.00) are all great at a niche, but not used as much outside it.

Why am I so on about lying all of a sudden?

Ahhh.... 

It's because after Tennocon 2020...I'm still awaiting that time changing gun.

After Tennocon 2019 I'm just now getting the ability to face down Liches in railjack...which looks literally nothing like it should.  I am waiting for the team link feature too...as Scarlet Spear went over like a flaming bag of dog excrement.

After Tennocon 2018 I'm still awaiting a third orb mother...calling the ship down to pick us up on Fortuna...oh, and flying seamlessly into atmosphere to engage in a fight.  Instead of, you know, another content island that hides loot and forces engagement through 20 minute required runs at bad drop rates.  Also, k*** the Khora grind too.  F*** the Braton Vandal even harder....with a Pineapple, covered in salt and vinegar, with a barbed hook added to each of the pointiest bits.

Funny that.  Three years of promises, and no delivery, makes you want to focus a lot more on the lies.

WHEN GHOUL SAW DE?

When dual wield nikanas DE?

When will we get the created, lost, created, and in limbo Zephyr Deluxe skin DE...because that's a point of consternation that even outreaches the Hydroid Prime issue at this point.

But I digress.  On a separate note, I'll spend $10,000 on platinum if you can launch cross play without burning out your servers in a week.  Of course, let's be transparent.  My promise is only good for the next 40 days.  It will only require a single shutdown of servers to be invalidated.  You have to provide both chat and play services as you've bundled the two together.  Now that I've stated all of this, it doesn't really seem like the promise I started out with, right?  Yeah, that's what being one of your players feels like.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

• One outlier to be fixed is the interaction with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

Words cannot describe the joy that this sentence made me feel

Thanks for the hotfix

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now use Transference while on a K-Drive or when Yareli is using Merulina. 

This is cool, thanks... but is it a programming difficulty that is preventing the warframe to stay on the k-drive when operator transfer out?

Because if merulina is to disappear and warframe are dismounted from k-drive after operator transfer out, it is quite the same as before(better off not using k-drive), just a little different.

Can we please do something about Cephalon Cy. When doing volatile missions his big head gets in the way when you're suppose to shoot the vents. Now, I like the guy I just want him moved somewhere else. Maybe let us get the option to choose where to put his transmissions. The top, right, lower bottom ect or disable his beautiful face all together when doing volatile missions.

Thank you for hearing me out. I bid you a due.

keyboard functionality loss still a problem.

today, in deimos, after spending some time in missions, i just decided to catch a fish before going to exit. it just turned to horror movie. all keyboard funtionality to use warframe/operator (or anything not a menu nor chat related) just got removed from the game, leaving no choice other than aborting.

if you are not gonna fix this stupid bug, at least add a command to restore keyboard if at least chat is still working, just like an "/unstuck" command

Archived