Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

Could you perhaps rethink the Command Intrinsic rank 10? Paying four million credits and lots of resources for one crewmate with slightly enhanced stats does not seem very much worth the wait. Perhaps implement the liches / sisters more? Like giving the "On Call Crew" item an enhancement to either last longer, have lower cooldown, or even both? The quirks and everything are really pointless for converted ones, since they do not say even a single line of their ..."monologue" when they are around.

Alt fire of certain weapons are quite annoying in certain scenarios and cant be disabled. This is most significant with weapons like Tenet Diplos, when one just wants to use "aimed/scoped" fire for more accuracy, and this lock-on thing kicks in unwantedly, this mechanic should instead work the same way that Sepulcrum works (Toggle homing on/off). Same thing for the guided projectile of Tenet Envoy. Also Kuva Quartakk, aimed mode switches fire (and Quatz).
I propose that these alt fire type modes are instead optional and are toggled ON/OFF with respective "alt fire button" for better consistency. All weapons that switches fire mode entirely should be on toggle (Stradavar Prime, Argonak, Tiberon Prime, Hind, Zarr and other weapons as such are perfect examples of how it should work). Normal/Kuva Seer should be given optional scope mechanic (same thing like you can change zoom levels on sniper rifles). Alt fire of weapons that does not directly affect the primary fire firing mechanism and are used instantly are also fine as is (such as instant burst functions of Pandero, Kuva Kraken, Kuva Detron, or detonations of projectiles like Bramma, Talons, Kulstar, etc.).

Kind of the same thing I mentioned before, but only one of those was resolved.
Issues/bugs:
-Athodai can not equip Secondary Deadhead

-Tenet Flux rifle unable to equip rifle skins (Oscira, Soaktron)

-Tenet Spirex unable to equip ANY of the secondary weapon skins

-Converted sisters (On Call Crew) have severe animation issues, T-posing and not attacking when they have the "Briefcase" Tenet weapons such as Envoy or Diplos

-Converted sisters have heavily misaligned faces (expanded nose, brow and chin) when they are in their offensive/alerted stance

-Requiem Ultimatum not working properly, consuming the item in process, but not spawning Lich/SOP Thanks for fixing this, but any chance of refunding the ones that did not work? I had like 9 total and 4 of them did not work. I would not be asking for this if those were not that rare.

-Kuva Hek unable to equip Scattered Justice mod

-Stagger type procs like heat or electricity prevents usage of Parazon-mercy kill (on the standard enemy such as Eximus Lancer that is eligible for mercy kill) until the effect of proc stops

-Diversified Denial precept for hounds is either working incorrectly, or correctly and its terrible.... it says the mini-doggos does 85% of the original's damage, however, this 85% seems to be from BASE damage of the hound weapons, but WITHOUT mods, result: they do absolutely insignificant damage, making this precept really bad choice

ALSO, PLEASE, ADD MORE OPERATOR PRESET SLOTS, for free, for platinum, whatever, just let us have more than 3 already.

Don't touch kuva quartakk, learn to play with it. :)

I agree on operator preset slots, though.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb xZephyrosx:

Fixing the Galvanized Status Mods, took you long enough, but thanks. And also thanks for changing the AFK farm of Acolytes, i much rather prefer to play Survival :D

then why complain if others farm in sabotage, you can still go survival if you enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, MajedTheShrewd said:

No, there still some projectile weapons that the new mods will not work with . Test them yourself before thanks them.

In hindsight, should have done that. It's an incredible mess of a fix.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Yronwizard:

And they need to fix the Operator Noclip trought the map. I lost a Steel Path survival run of 2hours whem i used my operator and clipped trough the floor and got stuck on a room with a door that had a invisible wall.

may just use ,,/unstuck'' and get back and dont operator near that wall again? 

8 hours ago, Monolake said:

Hound still do self-damage or kill the owner and teammates.

I had a mini me hound trying to kill me the other day, it was so funny.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)STONEDIAM1687 said:

How about fixing the problem with not being able to unbind way bound passives that seems to be a larger problem than any of this

Just reposting this quote ^ for the huge amount of players this effects.  

33 minutes ago, rechot said:

Currupted holokeys desperatly need a look at

I've done a heap of missions and only got six so far from the very first mission nothing since.

##############################################

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not in Railjack. :( 

While holding a Primary.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

While holding a Pistol in Railjack missions. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is annoying, it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of my view.

It only happens in Railjack now since I changed my holster to a Greatsword as advised by @[DE]Momaw which fixed the problem in the normal Star Chart, it seems Railjack didn't get the memo.

We need old Railjack bugs fixed, having trouble aiming and hacking consoles when melee weapon gets in the way of your view.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

To add the new Corpus Lich hound just fried my sentinel in one shot, come on DE give the Sentinels some love.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

A fix for Kuva Lich Murmurs please they take forever to get, why? should be faster than it is considering we then have to fight them in a final battle like the Sisters, the Sisters murmurs are way faster to get than a Kuva Lich. 

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Redfeather75:

Well damn, scourge can't even kill a steel path corpus trash enemy without almost emptying an entire magazine. How am I to build up arcanes and galvanized buff stacks. I sadly will go back to my old weapons. At least Quatz works well enough now once I kill a few enemies and get arcane/galvanized stacks.

not everyone weapon in the whole game is supposed to kill Steel Path the supposedly ,,high end level'' enemies. Live with it

14 hours ago, OniGrimm said:

Can DE honestly explain the reason of Steel Essence despawing? Like straight say it?

Players were stacking Steel Essence in a corner somewhere and then collecting them when their Smeeta resource buff was active.

11 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Well damn, scourge can't even kill a steel path corpus trash enemy without almost emptying an entire magazine. How am I to build up arcanes and galvanized buff stacks. I sadly will go back to my old weapons. At least Quatz works well enough now once I kill a few enemies and get arcane/galvanized stacks.

Use Arcane Dexterity if the weapon itself can't proc Merciless. Melee is still OP, even after the "nerfs".

Also, it's highly likely we'll be getting Scourge Prime this year when Harrow Prime gets released.

Harrow gets killed, by sister during Covenant.. while dead harrow soaks up damage and covenant is still going on .

Also make use of simple eidolon shards. may be convert them into endo or focus . Invented problems need invented solutions tenno

vor 11 Stunden schrieb drag753:

nobody gonna talk abt the undocumented 50% duration on helminth wisp?

mh? breach surge (helminth) version has 16seconds base duration just like the original from wisp, what are you talking about

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ms_Salami:

Another spy mission alert another acolyte no show after 12mins.....

did you continuously kill enemies, its NOT only the time  that makes them spawn but also kills

AFK Acolyte spawning

I still fail to understand what was the benefit of farming like that and why it needs to be fixed

EDIT: ah yes, Smeeta. Now I understand. But it still looks like clever usage of game mechanics and quirks that still takes time and skills.

they make content grindy AF and then punish us for grinding the game in an efficient way i guess.

hehe kiding, they just find cracks in their cielings and want us to grind the way they want us to grind not by exploiting bad game mechanics/design.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb RHDecnet:

Whats with the random radiation-thingy, blowing myself to sh!t every now and then in random pub-games? Did enemies all of the sudden get a bump in radiation-proccing?

I don't know if it's fixed by now but sometimes the Hounds of the Sisters tend to attack their owners and mates with its attacks. Maybe your Squadmates modded them for radiation or something and they just got confused and attacked you?

If you want a workaround, there is an arcane that prevents radiation triggers from happening, though it is certainly now long-term resolution.

Archived