Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will we get a Prime Sigil/Syandana added to Baro Ki'Teer's inventory?

DTheSM

So I've noticed that the only "Prime" armor set or really anything Prime-related that can be used for fashion that Baro has, is the Eos Prime set, which to me doesn't really look all that good but it was the only prime armor set i had that I used before i had gotten the Avia Prime armor set. I really wish that DE could possibly had more Prime fashion stuff to Baro's inventory, like maybe a new Prime armor set specifically to get from Baro, a Prime Sigil or Prime Syandana. I would especially love to see one of the last two things that I mentioned be added into Baro's inventory. I just want people to not miss out on what it's like to own a Prime Sigil or Prime Syandana, since the ones I've seen look really cool, and it's sad that some don't have either of those because they either can't afford the Prime Access or they're spending time away from the game, or a mix of both. Kinda sucks to be honest, and would be really cool if someone from DE saw this and forwarded this to someone on the team.

The point of cosmetics (and especially the prime ones) is to generate revenues for DE.

If you give the (imho) best looking stuff in the game for basically free, how many thousands of bucks of net loss for DE is that gonna result in ?

It gives exactly zero gameplay advantage, there already are a bunch of decent ones that you can get for free, so no. Leave the prime sets to be bought by people who want to support the game.

The best one was the time I waited months get the missing right shoulder pad, only randomly learned it was on purpose.

Could easily still have been waiting for it.

I think it I even complained about it on the forums, when did they start selling indivdual armor pieces what a scam!!11

A lot of decisions that don't make sense, luckily most cosmetics are clay insect style anyway

On 2021-07-29 at 6:29 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it'd have to be something unique of course, so as not to irk those who bought PA packs. but a unique prime set would definitely be nice. 

We literally JUST GOT Gilded Necramech-style Armor (which could be considered PROTO-Prime armor) with Baro, a Free set of armor and sword skin for simply showing up in a relay at Tennocon.

EOS Prime is a thing.

And there are multiple Prisma variants.

Perspective, people.

Archived