Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slither a Warframe based on Black holes /Void cracks

(PSN)TheSwordStriker

I don't have the technology to create a good design for the warframe, but I have tons of ideas 

So I had imagined as skills for Slither (name is not fixed) 

1. Ability 

A wave that stops opponents in the area of effect for a moment and the affected opponents trigger small void explosions after their death and thereby damage other opponents + (its optional don't have to be) distribute their status such as poison to opponents in there vicinity (only once not permanent spread like with saryn) 

2. Ability 

Black holes/void cracks through which the warframe can move in order to travel to the place where the black holes/void cracks were placed (max. 3) for example when he is in a interception mission and places a black Hole/Void crack at point A and B he can travel through the black hole/Void crack at point A to get directly to point B (as long the number of 3 black holes/void cracks has not been exceeded, they remain permanent) 

3. Ability

Let's an opponent of another faction appear through a black hole/void crack wich is based on the level of the current opponent and their damage, he fights for you for 20 seconds the opponent is not vulnerable of warframes, after that 20 seconds the opponent gets swallowed again by a black hole/void crack and disappears 

4. Ability

Summoning a sniper rifle that creates black holes as soon as the bullet hits the target the black hole pulls enemies into itself (number of enemies unlimited) and after a certain period of time it explodes and killed enemies leave small void explosions like in ability 1 only with a slightly greater range the sniper rifle shoots with the energy of the warframe and the more it is charged the more energy it consumes, which increases the range of the black hole (max. range is based on the ability range of the warframe) 

Passive: 

Incoming damage has a 10% chance of being directed back to the enemy through a black hole/void crack

And now to the look of the warframe:

A metal body with a black hole in the chest 

Pieces of his body parts float slightly around him 

The body is more black, gray and white and the black hole in his chest rotates and is orange, red black 

(optional not really necessary) his sniper rifle appears through the black hole in his chest

Slither animation sets:

Agile: 

Stands in one place and wobbles a bit after a few seconds he reaches into the black hole in his chest and takes out an object (weapons, parts of something, body parts or other things) that he takes a closer look at and then holds to his chest where the black hole is and the black hole soaks up the object again

Noble:

Stands in one place and always looks around after a few seconds he let's a black hole appear in front of him and walks through it comes out of the other side but upside down (head on the floor and legs to the sky) he noticed something is wrong and walks back close the black hole and scratch his head

Stats of the Slither warframe: (not sure that's just an idea) 

Rank 0:

65 armor 

250 health

100 shield 

100 energy 

1.10 sprint speed

Rank 30 max. :

150 armor 

350 health 

250 shield 

200 energy 

1.10 sprint speed

Weapons for Slither:

Melee weapon:

Since every new warframe actually always has an extra weapon with i thought of a melee weapon - a sword that creates a small black hole with one heavy attack and flies through the air and puts opponents under different status effects with a second heavy attack, the black hole explodes and strikes close enemies to the floor

(Edit) :

Primary weapon: (idea from Plato_97[Ps4] and Barhunter96[Ps4]) 

A fully automatic rifle that creates an explosion as soon as the magazine is empty, which ensures that opponents are thrown to the ground within a range of 10m and cannot distinguish between enemy and friend for 5 seconds 

If you guys are interested, I also like to a whole story quest for the warframe because i also have a lot of ideas and writing stories is more my thing :) 

So that's it from me for the time being if anyone has any questions or ideas, let me know and maybe i can get a decent concept art or maybe one of you can do it better 🙂

So thanks for reading, hope you guys enjoy it and i would be happy if this only partially comes to play 😁

(Edit) :

I take every idea I get so feel free to message me Story ideas, weapon ideas, ability ideas or design ideas everything 🙂

So thanks for reading again and i wish a good day or night 👍🙂

vor 5 Stunden schrieb GandlingNecrolord:

This looks like a rad idea and how generous of you to set up an image!

Wicked stuff!

Thank you, I'm really glad that people like it and since my alliance also said that it was a good idea, I started to do a little more so to design / write the skills in more detail and a good former work colleague of mine is currently even there to create a small trailer and when I have the time I also write a quest, I've already finished a little but it could still take a while as I currently have to take care of my twins more and my wife me while writing the story is of great help 👍🙂

Archived