Jump to content

Why I don`t like steel path and the helminth system


Recommended Posts

Just now, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

If you believed the earth is flat, and someone told you it was not....would they be a jerk?

What are you even talking about. If enough people want bullet jumping gone it's gone. You aren't telling the truth or being honest. You're just pulling stuff put of thin air that's irrelevant. "They should just leave" is the jerk statement and thats your opinion not a fact.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

What are you even talking about. If enough people want bullet jumping gone it's gone. You aren't telling the truth or being honest. You're just pulling stuff put of thin air that's irrelevant. "They should just leave" is the jerk statement and thats your opinion not a fact.

Many people wanted the bramma to not be nerfed....many people wanted many things that they didn't get. So what happened? I thought if enough people want it they get it...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Many people wanted the bramma to not be nerfed....many people wanted many things that they didn't get. So what happened? I thought if enough people want it they get it...

I'm not replying to you anymore lol obviously not enough people wanted it to be changed to effect the bottom line. So it WASNT ENOUGH. If someone has an opinion they are allowed to share it with DE. They don't need to leave the game. They don't need some butthole on the forum to say this isn't about you. Try to stay on topic you obviously think you're very smart you should be able to stay with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Hotdog_Water666 said:

I'm not replying to you anymore lol obviously not enough people wanted it to be changed to effect the bottom line. So it WASNT ENOUGH. If someone has an opinion they are allowed to share it with DE. They don't need to leave the game. They don't need some butthole on the forum to say this isn't about you. Try to stay on topic you obviously think you're very smart you should be able to stay with it.

If someone has an opinion they should share it, including the opinions stating it's not about you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Helminth is just like Rivens, designed to help the underperforming stuff yet they make the strong a king the weak to struggle and pretend all problems are solved. Those stuff considered weak need a proper rework, even it's just one within a few months.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HK3049 said:

Helminth is just like Rivens, designed to help the underperforming stuff yet they make the strong a king the weak to struggle and pretend all problems are solved. Those stuff considered weak need a proper rework, even it's just one within a few months.

It's not like it at all. 

People don't farm for 3 hours with plat-bought boosters just for an invigoration.

Invigorations don't have people spending 4k plat.

You didn't even know it existed months ago....now you literally click a button if you want some extra stats. That's it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-07-29 at 5:05 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Steel Path

·       People making stupid comments like “if this ability can`t kill enemies in steel path then it`s garbage” when we all know there is a complete difference between a lvl 100 bombard and a steel path version.

The complaints are rather valid as in most cases it's nice if frames abilities would do more than just damage. A good comparison is Lavos Vs Yareli, Lavos has good scaling damage and good utility for his abilities so people generally thought he was a decent frame, while Yareli has low fixed damage and wonky mecanics resulting in players writing her off as a trash tier frame. It is IN DE'S BEST INTREST to make frames, designed to do damage, capable of killing lvl 100 steel path enemies with damage oriented abilities.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FrigidMesa said:

The complaints are rather valid as in most cases it's nice if frames abilities would do more than just damage. A good comparison is Lavos Vs Yareli, Lavos has good scaling damage and good utility for his abilities so people generally thought he was a decent frame, while Yareli has low fixed damage and wonky mecanics resulting in players writing her off as a trash tier frame. It is IN DE'S BEST INTREST to make frames, designed to do damage, capable of killing lvl 100 steel path enemies with damage oriented abilities.

It's in the players best interest to learn how to mod appropriately and use the basic game mechanics instead of expecting every ability to nuke steel path enemies. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...