PSA: PC Twitch Drops [RESOLVED]

Hello PC Tenno!

Due to some code changes in the most recent PC 30.5.5 Hotfix, the Twitch Drop fulfillment on our end has broken for PC players that choose to Relink their accounts post Hotfix.

We have a fix in the works! Good news is that once the fix goes live, a Relink will provide you with the Twitch Drop items you've claimed via Twitch.

We will update this post when the fix has been made.

*Players who did not relink post Hotfix are not affected by this.

7/30/2021 10:22am ET

A success fix has been hot-dropped! For those that were affected by this post Hotfix 30.5.5, please Relink at https://www.warframe.com/user

Edited by [DE]Megan
fixed
  • Like 16

So I'm confused a bit. Maybe it's me being a smooth brain today. If we have NOT relinked since Tennocon, it's fine and this only affects those who relinked POST 30.5.5 hotfix?

29 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

So I'm confused a bit. Maybe it's me being a smooth brain today. If we have NOT relinked since Tennocon, it's fine and this only affects those who relinked POST 30.5.5 hotfix?

Yes, this is correct. :) 

• Like 1

I don't understand why they decide to do that, if it weren't for that I re-linked twich, I would still be waiting for the drops, improve your links, don't punish the player.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello PC Tenno!

Hello, have you been done with delivering Tennocon drops?

Should we redirect players to the support? I mean whos re-link before and claim drops, but not got it yet.

• [DE]Megan changed the title to PSA: PC Twitch Drops [RESOLVED]
  • [DE]Megan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic