Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I Found How To Get The Nvidia Skin...

Arlayn

Im confused. Whats this for?` I clicked the link and it says "Congratulations on your NVIDIA Geforce purchase.

odd I wandered around from google and that wasn't the original page it was an Nvidia site though. Just Google it instead.

odd I wandered around from google and that wasn't the original page it was an Nvidia site though. Just Google it instead.

Well it says its an NVIDIA promo, but I have no idea if this is safe or not. Or what the gift is. besides, I didnt purchase anything :S

It's not skins. It's 25$ worth of platinum for poeple who buy a laptop with Geforce on it.

Sauce: http://www.examiner.com/article/nvidia-offers-free-to-play-bundle-for-warframe-neverwinter-and-marvel-heroes

weird...

wait is a GTX a GeForce? Not sure I know nothing of these fancy words just numbers... Gotta get high numbers Gotta get 7800+

Yep, i feel the hatred inside me aswell.

Well if the one article is true that Nvidia is giving out plat RIGHT NOW to Nividia owners. Then that means if you have the Nvidia and the promo DOES come out. Then you will all be screwed because they will require that you buy ANOTHER ONE...

There currently isn't any promotion with NVIDIA that will provide you the Braton skin that popped up yesterday momentarily.  You will likely see a promotion in the future.  Current promotion with NVIDIA is the F2P bundle with their GTX 650 series cards.  You can get $25 of Platinum with purchase of the card.

There currently isn't any promotion with NVIDIA that will provide you the Braton skin that popped up yesterday momentarily.  You will likely see a promotion in the future.  Current promotion with NVIDIA is the F2P bundle with their GTX 650 series cards.  You can get $25 of Platinum with purchase of the card.

How!? I bought one of those cards VERY recently and saw no such promotion Just 2 free movies from PNY....and best buy only HAD PNY... FFS. Never mind. because its a PNY card my card apparently DOES NOT @(*()$ QUALLIFY.

WHAT A GODDAMNED RIP OFF!

For the record the card was an emergency purchase when my damned 460 GTX died. I didnt have much time to shop to get my computer operational asap.

Edited by Hyperion5182

How!? I bought one of those cards VERY recently and saw no such promotion Just 2 free movies from PNY....and best buy only HAD PNY... FFS. Never mind. because its a PNY card my card apparently DOES NOT @(*()$ QUALLIFY.

WHAT A GODDAMNED RIP OFF!

For the record the card was an emergency purchase when my damned 460 GTX died. I didnt have much time to shop to get my computer operational asap.

Can provide pics if you want its a 650 GTX 1 gig card. Nothing super special just something that lets me kick &#!.