Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 3 - August 6

[DE]Dudley

23 hours ago, TheLordOmega2 said:

Grab bags wouldn't be so bad without the 5 drops hard limit, this is pretty much a guarantee that you'll miss one of the items.

Yeah, it would be nice if the limit were raised to 8 or 10 hypothetically.

But one other reason why I say that is because it's possible to get two drops per stream if you can catch it early enough, and since the drop % carries over from stream to stream it should be possible to get all 5 before the end of the final stream next week. If the limit were raised (Assuming that's not a rule from Twitch?), then for weeks with more streams you'd be able to get more drops for watching each stream.

Hope it helps :)

Please, please, please, please STOP with grab bags containing exclusive items!!! It creates a super negative sense of FOMO and actively screws some Tenno out of them while giving others several. It's not okay. Same thing with glyphs, these drops give NOTHING to players who already own them! Make it a guaranteed one-off reward instead of the RNG must-have-higher-viewer-numbers garbage.

12 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

qPeeESO.png

Thank you really helps iam in dubai timezone

12 hours ago, (PSN)chabala said:

No more grab bags

11 hours ago, (PSN)Geisthander said:

No more complaining about grab bags. 

No more complaining about no more grab bag complaints.

5 hours ago, DrinkingRock said:

Please, please, please, please STOP with grab bags containing exclusive items!!! It creates a super negative sense of FOMO and actively screws some Tenno out of them while giving others several. It's not okay. Same thing with glyphs, these drops give NOTHING to players who already own them! Make it a guaranteed one-off reward instead of the RNG must-have-higher-viewer-numbers garbage.

THIS!!!^

This is a lost battle by now, but, yea. Grab bags bad, especially when there is an item clearly more desirable than the others and/or  items you can't in fact own multiples of, like glyphs.

At least I don't think DE made any grab bags with "rare" (less likely to drop than the rest of bag) items in them. EDIT: recently.  That was such a Nef Anyo move EDIT: when they did those grabbags...

Thanks @(PSN)BdotRASSfor pointing out the brain flatus.

15 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

v6Me4vDKb-7TLKTPkDkFvYUjEHwf7SfRdCkm5Isd

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer Teshin the Dax! Grab Bag:

• Dax Portrait

• Dax’s Shawzin

• Teshin Statue

• 5x Steel Essence

• Teshin Glyph

4I5SITwjRMcUaLjkFSVvNjYqrRedyLrflROgts8Y

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Shawzin

essence

staue

essence

Stop with the grab bags already. Let us pick what we want from the bag, so as to not get 3 to 4 of the same thing and not what we're hoping to get. You guys can do this easy.

Sorry, didn't read 2nd page of gripping about grab bags before i posted this great idea to let us choose from the bag. But anyway... yeah.

On 2021-07-30 at 3:53 PM, Krilexis said:

Reminder there is always the spanish stream on wednesday later on https://www.twitch.tv/warframeinternational. For me its perfect as I cant catch the regular one, its during my work hours.

Thanks for link, are they only 1x per week? Any other streams that give drops.? Recently a ton of streams from Monday thru Friday have been working but I suspect that's going to end. Bummer because I found me people to help out on those small streams

This week, all live streams offer Teshin the Dax! Grab Bag. 

Got all excited thinking I could still watch other streamers to get the Grab Bags since the DE stream times are super bad for me.

Can we not have it for either, why does it have to be for DE streams only? 

On 2021-07-31 at 8:53 AM, Krilexis said:

Reminder there is always the spanish stream on wednesday later on https://www.twitch.tv/warframeinternational. For me its perfect as I cant catch the regular one, its during my work hours.

This could work out great for me too since the normal DE streams are at a bad time for me. What time slot do the Spanish team normally run at? 

Archived