Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 3 - August 6

[DE]Dudley

En 30/7/2021 a las 13:56, -Guardian_Angel- dijo:

Last time with the Dax items in the grab bag I ended with mainly Dax portraits. Hope it's different this time!!

Jokes on you buddy... it's a grab bag, the chances of it giving you duplicate items of the very same item type is as high as the chance of you closing your eyes if you stare directly at the sun. 

Many players have complained about this behaviors with the grab bag... yet we won't be heard it seems

I just want the shawzin but with RNG being a thing I’m getting 5 glyphs, I have everything else including 350+ steel essence.

I know that the 5 drop limit is imposed by twitch but can’t you figure out a way to reward people for spending their time watching your streams? You’ve seen that there’s a higher turnout to streams when people are getting something, like 3X the amount of people watch, but with drops 2.0 having a 5 drop limit and you applying RNG to the drops a lot of people feel slighted. Based off of comments made during streams I don’t really think you guys care but you claim to love the warframe community and that warframe has the best community but if so many people feel unheard and frustrated and you do nothing but make snide comments that doesn’t feel like the best community to me.

Lol, people crying over free shizz. "oh no, I might not get to 5 drops""Oh no, I dont like anything in this free stuff collection, die"" oh no, they giving an aesthetic item I own and believe is rare. I'm not special now, die""oh no, the free stuff doesnt make me stronk, die" Its free cupcakes, just shutup and enjoy

Grab bags. Just do it. If you don’t like the results, well, grab again until you feel the shame of your great-grandparents looking down at you. And then thank DE. Because they didn’t have to give you a bag to grab in the first place, much less a free game that is this good with constant support, new content, patches and game balances throughout. Good work Rebecca. And everyone else. But Rebecca when we’re having a bad day we all know it’s the Lotus calling us home. We appreciate you (please don’t kill us in the New War, we love your voice too much, even when you tell us for the 18,000th time that we need reactant to crack open a relic). 

Coo... oh grab bag. Nvm.

3 hours ago, (PSN)tr4ns1ence said:

Grab bags. Just do it. If you don’t like the results, well, grab again until you feel the shame of your great-grandparents looking down at you. And then thank DE. Because they didn’t have to give you a bag to grab in the first place, much less a free game that is this good with constant support, new content, patches and game balances throughout. Good work Rebecca. And everyone else. But Rebecca when we’re having a bad day we all know it’s the Lotus calling us home. We appreciate you (please don’t kill us in the New War, we love your voice too much, even when you tell us for the 18,000th time that we need reactant to crack open a relic). 

Except it's no longer free when you've given them $1000s (probably I don't keep track) and grab bags still suck whether it's free or not. I don't really care but the variance in Twitch rewards is ridiculous.

Archived