Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make dojo say "Cannot delete spawn room" instead of suggesting they delete their whole dojo instead.

Bloobagloob

Tried to delete an inspiration hall and it told me I needed to delete child rooms first.  My dojo is brand new so its only the several basement reactors, some cross sections, trade posts/vault and this hall attached to the top of the elevator.  

The game then proceeded to suggest I delete all my reactors in the basement?  I was like 5 seconds away from basically deleting multiple reactors and cross sections before I tried to googling to see if it was something else, which I had to dig to find my solution.  Took a couple different searches and a few different pages.  But I found on a reddit post that had 1 comment chain on it.  Near the end of that chain someone said to try changing spawn rooms.  Which is what my problem was.  I changed the spawn room to the small starting hall and it let me remove the inspiration hall with no problems.  

I'm actually like.. dumbfounded how this is a problem.  Is it that hard to say "Can't delete spawn room"?  I am unreasonably mad at this oversight and had I actually gone through and deleted all the reactors and halls (which wouldnt have fixed my problem) I would probably have stopped playing warframe.  Hate to sound dramatic but im not kidding.  It's an absolute joke that it would sooner suggest you delete everything rather than saying its a spawn room.   Even doing digging afterwards I found more people had the same issue from like 7 years ago.  Seriously stupid.  

Yeah, if anything needs a tutorial, that doesn't allready have one, (however S#&$ty that tutorial may be) it's Dojo construction/maintenance/destruction.

And a special instructing in What the Clan Vault is, and how it works. 

... On the off-chance you don't actually know this:

The Clan Vault is, rather obviously, a repository of resources.
It is allso a "you must have permission to pull from this", that is, last I bothered looking, not automatically granted alongside "can build"
If you have "can use vault" (whatever it is actually listed as, it's been a while) then when you go to build a new room/decoration, the vault's resources are just there, in the totals.
The vault's resources are used first, then any personal resources. (the interface does not show this, but it absolutely does it)

Archived