Parazon usage scenes are too few

Chenyes

As a fan of Hidden Blade and the "Assassin's Creed" series, I think that in the current version, the use of Parazon has been limited, and such a cool weapon should not be restricted.
"Acolyte" is a kind of iconic enemy in the game, and corresponding execution animation should be added to ensure their unique existence and status in the game.

• Like 2

Basically it can be procced more easily on heavy units now but heavy units are rare outside of deep into endless missions or certain game mods. 
The glaring issue with it right now is that it cant be started if the enemies are in the middle of a stun animation (fire, elec. , impact etc). Enemies usually die from the proc during the animation when i couldve had a couple of seconds to trigger the mercy kill.

Also it cant be used on Index units anymore which I think is total BS.

I honestly think they should give more options to actually use the thing even manually sometimes. They could add a feature the gear wheel or maybe some other way to access it. I don't know. Maybe it wasn't meant to be used much in gameplay... Just seems like there is potential that isn't being considered...

I'm of the opinion that the Parazon would be better-served by turning into a proper melee weapon of its own, instead of being something we always have that plugs into a few systems. The thing has always been little more than a gimmick since it was added, and I strongly suspect was added to the game just because a developer saw the hidden blade in Assassin's Creed and decided to have it in Warframe too. It currently serves three functions, all of which are questionable: executing big enemies isn't worth it when powerful weapons kill them quicker, hacking worked fine before the Parazon and is currently mostly just cheapened by its auto-hack mod, and the requiem to Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos is a thinly-disguised extra layer of grind that we've all mostly just accepted, rather than come to genuinely like. One could strip the Parazon's involvement from all this and it would make mainly just make the game less cluttered. 

• Like 1

We used to type on terminals (Operators still do lol), Mercy was added to make Warframe more Doom-like even though it was already Doom-ier than Doom 2016, and liches were added because Shadow of Mordor did it. The Parazon is probably the single most wasted design space in the game.