Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ: easier entering ships (press x to enter)

quxier

Question

(no RJ/archwing tag...)

When I'm in archwing-mode, game requires me to press X to enter enemy ships. I used to hit enemy ships (sprint toggle on) and I try to spam X. That's not very good. I turn off sprint and try slowly approach "a door" (and press X) but it's so slow. Am I missing something? Is there a faster way to go to enemy ships?

6 answers to this question

Well you can use the slingshot on board your own ship to go to an enemy ship directly.

Although I'm not sure what your issue is with flying to the entrance and then entering it. That works fine for me. Also you can change your sprint speed on the fly, you don't have to select a mode and stick with it forever. You can fly at full speed and decrease speed as you approach the door if you're going too fast.

... Please... no more "accessibility" requests that are nothing more than catering the laziness of a few... Leave the proper accessibility requests for someone that actually needs it.

On another note, if you know where the door is, you can approach at full speed... but like with Railjack, you need to look at the door if you want the prompt to appear. But remember, you need to actually do that while you're next to the enemy ship's door, not aboard your Railjack or at the edge of the map while you're flying your Archwing.

8 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Well you can use the slingshot on board your own ship to go to an enemy ship directly.

Although I'm not sure what your issue is with flying to the entrance and then entering it. That works fine for me. Also you can change your sprint speed on the fly, you don't have to select a mode and stick with it forever. You can fly at full speed and decrease speed as you approach the door if you're going too fast.

Ah, that's requires Gunnery 3-4. I haven't tested it yet but it seems that it makes entering ships easier.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Please... no more "accessibility" requests that are nothing more than catering the laziness of a few... Leave the proper accessibility requests for someone that actually needs it.

It's not about accessibility feature. It's about how good it is. You don't enter every door by pressing X. You don't reload every gun by taking magazine and putting... in a right place (I don't remember proper terms but I'm not gonna look for them now). Yareli not being so good at normal maps is not something that's problematic for ONLY people with some disability.

Archived