Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Donating to Allied clan from clan vault

Syrethyst

As someone else mentioned in the thread below, it would be great to be able to contribute to an allied clan's vault, from our own clan vault. (rather than out of our own inventory) We already have 'donate credits to alliance clan' and 'donate personal credits to alliance clan', why not for resources too?
Realised that this was not possible, after several of us donated resources (meant for an allied clan) to the clan vault, for an allied clan which was about to join our alliance. 

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Personally this sounds like a terrible idea. 

The possibility for massive griefing is real if you're able to use you clan's vault to fund another clan's vault.

Are you referring to a member giving away all the resources? There are already permissions within clan hierarchy. The permission could be limited to a clan warlord, or as a separate permission for warlords to give as they see fit.

37 minutes ago, Syrethyst said:

Are you referring to a member giving away all the resources? There are already permissions within clan hierarchy. The permission could be limited to a clan warlord, or as a separate permission for warlords to give as they see fit.

Right, but there are countless instances where high ranking clan officials rage out or start drama within their clan. Personally I think this really doesn't do much but open up the possibilities of griefing. There's also the possibility that clans have their permissions set up incorrectly, or are too lenient etc. which would create more potential issues related to griefing. 

I get where you're coming from and it would be nice to help the smaller clans with vault goods but I think the problems outweigh the benefits.

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Right, but there are countless instances where high ranking clan officials rage out or start drama within their clan. Personally I think this really doesn't do much but open up the possibilities of griefing. There's also the possibility that clans have their permissions set up incorrectly, or are too lenient etc. which would create more potential issues related to griefing. 

I get where you're coming from and it would be nice to help the smaller clans with vault goods but I think the problems outweigh the benefits.

I get where you are coming from as well, but same can be said for griefing with clan credits/kicking members (which there already are permissions for in-game)

Archived